❤️‍🔥Impromptu Strip Poker: Lisa

"Babe I'm bored, let's play a game!" My girlfriend Lisa groaned and sat down next to me. I looked up from my books, "Sorry but you know I have to study! This test is extremely important." I said and looked back down. "But please, I already have something in mind! You can't say no to

that!" She whined. "Oh begging, really sexy." I laughed. "So what's this game you wanna play?" I asked, not looking up from my book.

"Strip poker." Lisa said with a big smile on her face. My head shot up and I looked at her in disbelief

"What?"

"Strip poker," she repeated, "you know you play poker and when you lose you have to take off one of your clothes and I'm happy to see that you're not wearing much." She said, smirking. Unfortunately she was right, I was only wearing one of her shirts and panties whereas Lisa was fully clothed. "I know how it works Lisa. But fine. Get the cards." I sighed. "You're the best! I'll be back in a sec." She pecked my lips before she quickly ran out of the room to get the cards. I rolled my eyes and put my books away. "Do you still know all the rules?" I nodded and picked up the cards Lisa placed in front of me. "I'm giving you three rounds baby." She said, smirking.

"Three rounds and you're completely naked." I scoffed, "You wish." Three rounds went by pretty fast, I lost only my shirt and Lisa lost her jeans and jacket. "So, what was that three round thing again?" I asked, smirking. "Well, you're maybe not fully naked but at least I can stare at your boobs." She licked over her lips and scanned my naked upper body. "Just wait for it, you'll be naked sooner than I will." I challenged myself. "You wish." Two rounds later Lisa had to strip down her shirt and socks, now we both were only in our underwear. "Ah babe, you're better than I thought." She said, licking over her lips.

"You look fucking hot." I bit my lip and stood, walking over to her. "Let's just stop with the game." I said, sitting down on her lap. "Let's do something else."

"What do you have in mind?" Lisa asked, smirking. My face moves closer to her ear, "I want you to fuck me. Right here, on the table." I whispered, nibbling on her earlobe. I knew it drove her insane. Lisa placed her hands on my ass, squeezing it hard. "Hmm sounds good." She mumbled while I slowly rocked my hips back and forth. "God, you're a fucking tease (Y/N)"

"I know" I winked and put my hand on her crotch moving it slightly. I felt her length harden underneath my touch. "Stop, get up." She hissed through gritted teeth and softly pushed me off her lap. "Strip down your panties baby." She demanded. I bit my lip and hooked my fingers on each side of my panties, slowly pushing them down my legs, never breaking eye contact with Lisa.

"Good girl." She smirked and got up. "Now it's your turn." I said, leaning against the table. "As you wish." Lisa walked closer to me, her fingers on the hem of her underpants. She pressed her body close against mine, her hard member pressing against my crotch. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. "Fuck Lisa, just fuck me already." I begged, I knew it was pathetic but I needed her so bad right now.

"Oh begging, really sexy." She mocked me with a huge grin on her face. "Fuck you." I breathed heavily as she pressed her body harder against mine.

"I'd rather fuck you babe." She said and sat me down on the table, spreading my legs slightly. "I'm gonna fuck you so good." She whispered and pressed her index finger against my dripping core. "You're dripping." She laughed and slowly pumped her finger inside of me. I gulped and my mouth formed an 'o' at her sudden movements. "You like that?" She asked, pumping faster. "Y-yeah"

Lisa pumped her finger slowly but hard in and out of me, hitting my g-spot almost every time. "Oh god" I moaned, grabbing the edge of the table. A few thrusts later she pulled her finger out of me, licking them clean. "What the-? What was that for?" I whined. "Don't be so impatient, honey." She smirked and pulled down her underpants, her hard rock member slapping on her stomach, making her hiss. She spread my legs wider and moved her cock along my slit before she pushed herself into me.

"Oh my god." I breathed out as she slowly started thrusting into me. "Fuck you feel so fucking good around my cock." She hissed, thrusting into me hard and deep. She grabbed my waist tight and I was sure she'd leave marks behind. I rolled my eyes back into my head as she started thrusting harder. "Fuck Lisa." I moaned "Louder baby, scream it louder" she mumbled "Shit..Lisa" I screamed "Faster" I moaned, my nails digging deep into the table. Lisa thrusted faster, curse words and my name leaving her mouth.

I was a moaning mess underneath her, I couldn't hold myself up anymore, I collapsed onto my elbows and slung my legs around Lisa's torso to allow her better access. She held me steady as she thrusted in and out of me, faster than ever. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach building up, I knew I was close. "Fu-fuck I- Im so c-close." I stuttered, arching my back from the table. "Oh god..fuck" I screamed. I felt Lisa twitching inside me and I could tell she was close as well. I screamed out her name and clenched my walls around her. "Fuck do that again." She hissed, digging her nails deep into my waist.

Of course I obeyed and pretty soon after both of us hit our highs, causing us both to moan in unison. Lisa worked us both through our highs before she pulled herself out of me. "Holy fuck." She breathed, collapsing on the chair next to her. "For once you really had a good idea with this strip poker thing." I teased her, laughing. "My ideas are always great." She laughed, "I have another one, just meet me upstairs in 5." She smirked and ran out of the room.

1081 Words