Document I: The Starting Chemicals

At night, 3:29 am.. (also this small part is the kidnapping part lmao. And Propofol is a drug used in hospitals)

Primal drags an unconscious Second and plops him on the cyberpunk-like scooter. Tying him up securely before getting on the scooter and drive back to the facility. How is Second still sleeping? He was injected with a small dose of Propofol. And since Second is still a heavy sleeper it still works like that.

After 2 more hours Primal reached to base. He then carried Second (who is still asleep and tied up) inside the building. "He is surprisingly a heavy sleeper. So he won't be that much of a bother" Primal commented as he puts down Second.

"But how was it so hard to track this stick!?" Ballista complained. "Probably from the lack of technology they use. Good for him" Shady says. adjusting his glasses before untying him. "This is gonna be weird.." Shady muttered. the three other agents realized the next step and immediately went to another room.

After a few moments the agents came back inside the room. "Next time, remind me to ask help from the lower ranks" Shady said as he clipped the cade name for Second. "Not our fault you insisted on doing it" Ballista sarcastically said. Earning a slap from Primal.

"But seriously though, don't get too cocky next time Shady" BSG said. Shady only sighed and carry Second to his cell/new room. Shady then closed the door after putting down Second. "So what's his code name?" Primal asks.

"Code 214. And for now he will be class 1. If his abilities activate all of the sudden, We'll have to get his class to 5 or 6." Shady instructed. The three nodded in agreement and left. They walked through halls for a few minutes until they were in front of a door that is labeled, "Dr. Williams' office. ᴾ.ˢ: ᴾˡˢ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᶦᵐᵉ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃⁿᵈᵒˢ ᶦⁿˢᶦᵈᵉ ᵐʸ ᵒᶠᶠᶦᶜᵉ ^^ " .

They knocked on the door for a little. Distant rambling noises was inside the office before someone opens the door. "Dr. Williams here! Need anything?" Astra says while holding a beaker that has neon green and purple substances.

"We got you the test subject. When will you start?" Shady asks. Astra looks at them confused before realizing. "O-Oh that fast? Please wait, I need to clean things up!" Astra says while apologizing before closing the door for 10 minutes. Then opening when the office is clean and organized.

"Okay! Where's the subject?" The Agents then escorted the scientist to Code #214's cell. Astra looked at the test subject. She nearly dropped their clipboard once she saw the familiar latter. It's Code 507, 207, 211's youngest brother. Astra shook their head and focused on the project.

"somethin' wrong doc?" Ballista asked. Noticed their shock when she saw Second. Astra shook their head and smiled. "I-I'm fine, Just shocked to see a 17 year old here" Astra lied. She then started working on chemicals for the first test for Second.

The agents left the area when Astra started their work. Astra, however, was panicking internally. But decided to do make a letter to the two F.Es (Failed Experiments). She sighed and continued her writing while checking on her brewing chemicals.

"Why does it have to be me again..?" Astra asked herself. But kept her composure while writing down.

After writing the letter, She looked around and at the chemicals. She placed one of the brewed chemicals somewhere safe. Taking another with them as she did so. Astra then walked out of the room and looked for the class 4 and 5 testing rooms.

Focusing on their little side quest, she texted Gabriel about this and sighed. After a while of walking (and maybe jogging) she found Code 207's cell. Slipping in the letter through the door, She was caught by none other than Esther.