Arrival

The image above is our villainess.
________________________________________________________________

She was like a snow, beautiful but cold.
She was like a moon whose some parts were always hidden from everyone.
She was like a sun whose smile can melt even the demon king.

Those were not my words but of the author who wrote her character in her last finest novel of her whole writing career before she committed the suicide after having enough of her husband daily abuse.

It would make more sense if author of that novel would be in my place right now. But no the person who was in this place is me, Erika who was stabbed by her egoistic and obsessed boyfriend.

I used to be a completely ordinary 26 years old woman who was abused by her family both mentally and physically for straight fifteen years before becoming a adult and left the house.

I worked as the kindergarten teacher and live my life with pride as I was pretty, independent, smart and had a boyfriend who loved me more than anything till one day a incident happened and his love changed into obsession. And his obsessive nature became the very most reason of my death.

Erika Smith....that was me or I used to be before becoming Desiree Valentine, the mother of the male lead and main villainess of the novel who will be later killed by her son's hand.

After I was stabbed in throat by that bastard I closed my eyes cursing him to hell. I was sure that I would be in heaven as I was able to control myself from punching every person who I met but no.

Instead of being in heaven I was being reincarnated as the villainess in the fantasy 18+ novel. Not any normal novel but in BL novel.

'Tragedy of the My Love.'

This was not your normal bl novel where main character was being fucked by male lead. The novel throw the light on the toxic relationship and it's effect.

I really liked the novel as it was very interesting and full of realist plot. I liked every character and their personalities too except it's ending. In the end of the story, main character would get killed by the male lead. I still remember how fans cried and throw hate on the author for killing mc. But that was the main reason why novel was so big online hit. Where would you get to read such angsty story?

And I had become one of the characters of very same novel. I after dying on earth, I opened my eyes again which were changed from grey to crystal blue eyes which could be mistook as ice easily.

Such a aphrodisiac beautiful face. For 10th time I saw my appearance again in marble floor on which I'm right now sitting on my legs.

Knee length silver locks who resemble the coldness of ice and softness of silk. Icy blue eyes as real ice and a very alluringly beautiful face which was at the same level of Aphrodite. There was no doubt that I had become the very same 'Desiree Valentine' the main villainess and mother of obsessive male lead of the novel.

Desiree was the biological mother of the male lead of the novel Tragedy of the my Love, who was an ambitious woman who craved for power and crown of the empress. To get her ambition she manipulated her child. She first made him to feel love for main character, the crown prince and made him toxically obsessed with him then created misunderstandings between them. In the end she cornered him to edges and made the male lead to kill him and get the seat of crown prince for himself. By doing this she got the highest position for herself in social circle and society, 'The mother of future sun.' But her greed became the very reason for her downfall. If she was only a little smart she would definitely had her ambition fulfilled.

"Tsk there is no guilt in your eyes even after poisoning your own sister. Why do you hate her so much?"

A man opened his mouth which I wished that he would zipped up. His hateful gaze toward me was like he had seen the hideous bug.

"She is the next empress. You know the punishment for hurting fiancée of crown prince, right?"

Gosh his gaze. Why his icy gaze were so familiar to him. It was the kind of gaze I always got from that house.

The way he was talking to me no one could say that he was my older brother who share same blood as his sister. It was like a owner was talking to his servant.

"Why did you do that?"

In novel something like this was told the relation between Desiree the mother of male lead and her sister, the mother of main character were very bad as she had once poisoned her.

Why would she do that? If I were at her place I would do so because

"I wanted to."

As these words came out of my mouth I felt I was crushed under the weight of an object of ten tons. It was the deadly aura to the point my skin hurt.

"Just because you wanted to. You know the consequences of it, Desiree Valentine!"

My newly became brother said loudly making my body curled up instinctively. This was like before when my father used to yell at me like that and beat me. However it didn't mean I was fine even though I had experienced it a lot.

"I didn't-"

"Shut up! You should be thankful that she didn't die or else..."

Just why I have to get yelled up when it was not me who poisoned her. Even my obsessive boyfriend was better than him. At least he used to listen to me.

I raised my lowed head up and saw my brother face. Everything features same as me except eyes. His eyes were more bluer and brighter than mine. Like a pure sapphire.

"This is your last warning Desiree. You're going to marry next month, stop doing such things. In the end it would benefit you........"

"....."

"Desiree are you even listening to me?!"

"....."

I didn't said anything just seeing him turning red from anger and rage. Even though his personality didn't set for me but his handsome face covered everything.

"Brother...you're very handsome."

He widen his eyes for a moment before glaring at me.

"The rumours saying that you went insane was true."

Saying this he turned his heel and walked away from me. He exited out the room from the big wooden door with lavish design. Fancy door.

I stayed seated on floor for long with felt like a whole era in the room where only I was left. I breathe out and in for several times.

This whole situation was ridiculous.

I was calm before because I thought it was only a dream in which I had reincarnated so I went with flow but no it didn't feel like a dream. The pressure, the emotions I felt were definitely not dream.

Desiree Valentine.

I became the villainous mother of the male lead who will kill the main character and me in the end.