My fiancée

Ciaran shown above.

————

'What the hell she is saying? Julia is already engaged with another man.'

She was both confused and perplexed by her statement.

'Just to say these immature things she dragged me here without any permission. If I could I would pull her hair but no it is not earth where I could go easily. I would be in prison if do so.'

'Desiree you're a mature adult so behave and handle this situation calmly.'

"Lady Aurora, Julia is already engaged with crown prince and are going to marry next month. And about the breaking this engagement, I can't do so. Our elders had already given their blessing and uppermost Sir Ciaran was the one who sent the letter of this marriage."

It was the letter for Julia but her name was written on it. Even though it was mistake, it can't be alter.

'How could someone wrote other person name instead of his girlfriend?'

"No! Brother and Julia love each other so they have to marry. Those who love each other has to together!"

'Oh God! She's too naive.'

She had thought she was a noble, maybe she would understand how the world runs and works, but no, she thinks it's a fairy tale where two lovers marry each other and have a happy ending.

'Why can't people be realist for one time? The world never run the way you want.'

"Lady please be realist for once. This is not a story where you are engaged with one and marry other."

"How outrageous! You're the one who is coming between two lovers and telling me to be realist! It's you who is dreaming to marry my handsome brother!"

Desiree felt a strong urge to slap her around the face hearing her stupid reasoning but stopped herself from doing so.

'It was her so-called handsome brother mistake that he wrote my name in marriage letter instead of Julia and she has audacity to blame me.'

It was tiresome for Desiree to argue with an adult woman with childish mind. She wanted to have whiskey to deal with this bullshit.

"Lady Aurora, why don't you discuss this matter with your brother? I have much more important matters to attend to than having a dumb conversation with you."

"Have a good time." She told her before leaving her behind without even looking at her face.

'First Augustine and now Aurora. Why good looking people have such personality? And most importantly why I always get surrounded by these people in both worlds? God has some serious type of hate relationship with me.'

She went to her original seat where she had sat before Julia took her to ladies table.

"Waiter, get me a whiskey." She ordered the nearby waiter who got shocked before leaving to get whiskey and after a wait of a few seconds whiskey came. She gulped down it letting the whiskey dull her sense. She drank it like she don't care if she was looking a alcoholic or not.

Augustine had already killed her excitement of ball and then Julia was trying to kill her with the boring talks of their and now that brat.

'Why can't there be at least one sensible person?'

She had had enough of it all. She wanted to enjoy the ball and let it help her forget the dreams she kept having about her past life; but this ball was becoming a nightmare for her.