Chapter 2: Sold Off

Jungkook's POV:

I opened my eyes when I felt the light hitting my eyes.

I frowned and opened them, and looked around the room but got confused for not being woken up with a bucket of cold water.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 09:30.

Where's he? Did he die? Or did he just overslept?

I shrugged it off and got down from the bed. I slowly opened the door and started walking downstairs.

I stopped when I saw my father with a suitcase, standing in front of an old man. Why does he have a suitcase with him? Where is he going? Is he going to leave me with this old man? No, this can't be happening. I quickly ran toward him and sat on my knees in front of him and put my head at his feet, and then kissed it out of respect. I then looked at him.

Jungkook: Master where are you going?

Jungkook's father: I'm going from here. As you know, when I went to my office this man came and started asking to buy you and the house. At first I wasn't ready to sell the house but he offered me a huge amount of money so I accepted the deal.

I kept looking shocked at him. Did he just sell me? Did he just sell me without any worry, and his only worry, being for the house? Am I so worthless that a house is more important than me?

I looked at the man, and he was smiling widely, looking at me. I cringed and looked at my father again.

Jungkook: Master please! Take me with you. Don't you love me a little bit. Don't you even care a little bit that what will he do to me? I'm your child. I know what my mother did was wrong, but what did I do wrong? I'm your own blood, won't you even care a little bit? Please.

However I yelped when he kicked me in my stomach.

Jungkook's father: All of you bottoms are annoying as hell. You guys were just made for breeding and working in home. Look, I allowed your mother to work outside, and what did she do? Cheat. This is the same with all of you. Give you guys a little education and freedom and you guys will start whoring around. First I wanted a strong and independent son, who could defend himself and give me heirs but no, I got a slut just like his mother. I got a son who's only for pleasing and serving men. Why are you even begging to come with me? I'm not going to treat you good anyway. You're going to be used as as a breeding animal that you are so you could be useful. And I know I couldn't give you to breeding factories cause you're still my son but now I don't need you anymore. I'm tired from your clingy ass.

With that he kicked me in the face for the last time causing my nose to get bloody with that harsh kick and then left the house.

I whimpered and tried to go after him. I know he'll not treat me well but atleast I'll know what is going to happen to me. Atleast I'll know I'll be only serving men and getting beaten by them but with this man I don't know what's going to happen to me.

Even though my father was an asshole but he never let anyone touch me in a bad way. He'll send men so could they beat me when they were frustrated or pissed off and would need a punching bag but he never allowed anyone to touch me in a sexual way.

That's the only reason I had a little hope but now I don't know what's going to happen.

Father said of breeding factories. I started shaking in fear because I've heard news of boys and girls, who can give birth being sent to different factories.

Either they're send for giving birth and experiments or giving men sexual relief. What if this man does the same thing to me?

I got up finally and started walking toward the door to go to my father, but got stopped when the man held my hand. I looked at him and saw him still smiling widely at me.

My father's words and his beatings all came in front of my eyes. Suddenly I felt anger inside me. I had enough. I'm not a toy to be played with. I'm a human being not some breeding or sexual machine. I have the rights to live like them. It's modern time, but still, the weak can't live independently and with freedom. Its now: die or freedom.

And with that, I kicked him in his crotch which caused him to bend down and hold his lower part in pain. When I saw the chance, I made a run for it.

Even though I felt like dying because of the pain in my body, I ran as fast as my body could take me.

I looked back but frowned when the man wasn't doing anything but just bending there and looking at me.

When I turned my face around, I was suddenly crushed with a hard chest and because of that I fell down on my butt.

When I looked up I saw six tall men looking at me with a deep stare....