Chapter 13

How is the book so far??

Amelia Hazel Smith 17
Thursday October 12 2023
Bell Park, NYC
.
.
.
.
.

We pulled up at a huge building with Bell Park marked in it with bold letters. Everyone start to get out of the car so I followed suit. I hold my gold dress up so I don't trip.

Dem ppl yah seh dem a carry me go restaurant fih early birthday gift and all dis seh a wah park. Paris hold my dress tail as I climb the stairs using the railing.

Aunty way Infront of us and held the door open for me to enter, why the hell this yah room yah so dark.

Nuh tell me seh a surprise party??

The lights comes on people are jump out screaming surprise some with glasses in hand.

Dem betta have non-alcoholic champagne in yah or apple juice

I can my face trying not to cry, my brother walk towards me and rap his arms around me.

I hug him back and cried thank god a water proof makeup cause god know me would a look a mess .

He take my hand and lead me to a tall golden chair that is at the centre of the stage.

I take my seat and the music start playing and everyone start to interact.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hello, everyone thank you on behalf of my niece for attend this baby shower we really appreciate your presence and of course the gifts but now it's time for games afterwards we will be unwrapping the gifts, follow me to the table," Aunty stated  walking off the stage.

Mateo help me to stand on my feet we stand walking behind aunty. On the table to here are five dolls with a diaper and bottle.

" Alright guys, I need five males to stand behind each doll," Aunty said into the mic.

Three boys from school along with Mateo and Uncle Sammy head towards the table.

" Alright, listen carefully, the dolls that are placed Infront of you, you will have to feed them then they will let out the food and you have to change their diaper ," Aunty informed with a smile on her face.

" After three,"

The crowd including me started counting down and then they start, just by how they are holding the dolls make you laugh, Javier a boy from school drop his doll about three times I don't know how he manage.

Uncle Sammy is the first to finish and he did it correctly then Mateo the pampers is turned backwards, after which Javier followed and the baby diaper doesn't cover one of the baby cheek.

We burst out laughing then the two guys finish.

We moved on to the part where the person will have to drink out of a nipple bottle.

Mateo, Luca,Paris and Lucas walk around the table standing behind each bottle.

Aunty count down and they started sucking on the nipple bottles. Paris is first to finish them Lucas, Mateo rip the nipple off and started drinking from the cover.

After many more games trust me am tired and am not even playing

I take my seat and every one present there gifts.

Mateo walk up and hand me his gift and it a baby bath with name brand clothing and shoe.

Luxury baby and not even born yet

Paris walk towards me with a big box and a small bag.

I hurry to get rid of the papper and inside it s rocking chair I hug her and rush to open the small one inside its a box of  name brand pacifiers, with shoe.