Chapter 53

A/N THIS IS A VARY SHORT CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY

Amelia Hazel Smith
Friday, September 27,2024
Pacal Avenue, Portmore
.
.
.
.
.

" This is the final and my favorite part," I  stated, turning to my soon to be tenants hopefully.

Opening the backyard, I walked over to the garden that I planted in core memory of the good times that I have had at this house.

" The different flowers here speak of different volume, my favorite is the red rose it holds a very tragic memory for me. It represents my childhood traumas, it also reminds me that I can do all things cause I am strong, and I am here for a reason," I explained.

" It's beautiful, I also love gardens. I had a big one back home sadly I have to move because of personal reasons," Ms. Anita said, feeling the sunflower.

We reenter, the house settling on the verandah.

" So that's basically it, I hope you enjoyed the time we spent and the tour, I will give you a time period of two days to decide, I hope you make the right decision, have a nice day," I stated, ending with a handshake.

" Can we move in today," Ms. Anita asked.

" That's up to you, a mean it's still early," I said, laughing a little.

" We can, right baby," She questioned, turning to her spouse.

The ringing of my phone filled the room.

"Excuse me," I anounce retrieving the phone from my purse.

" Hello," I answered, walking to the small pavement.

" Yes is this, Ms. Amelia Smith, guardian for Traquie  Powell ," a voice said.

" Yes, is their something wrong," I asked, now .

" Am, Teresa Michell, I am calling from the Pinovel Hill High School, I asked that you come to the school urgently," She stated.

" A wah happen," I question.

" Please as urgently as possible," She pleaded, then ended the call.

Rushing back to the tenants, I confirmed the purchase and rushed to the school.

After arriving at the school, I parked, then exited the car entering the building.

Dem couldn't call me ova yah wah next time , cuh pickney

Making my way to the front office, I greeted everybody, then proceeded to the office which I was directed to.

" Good afternoon, Ms Smith you're being called here today because Traquie was involved in a fight, one which he started," the principal started.

In the room, two mothers,  a student  and Traquie, are present.

"What exactly happened," I asked, curious.

" You pickney lick my baby inna him face n kih hffi carry him go hospital go stitch it, sorry cah fix nothing eno," A woman dressed in a short dress and slippers with a flashy bag across her shoulders said.

After an explanation from the principal, the other two students were given detention, and Traquie is suspended for a week.

Traquie has not uttered a single word since we arrived home a few hours ago. He just went up to his room  and closed the door, and I  hadn't seen him since.

After preparing dinner, Jay arrived home, and we all ate. Not a word is being uttered as we all sit and munch on the food.

" Wah me hear seh happen today me fade," Jay s, id putting down the fork.

"  Nothing," Traquie mumbled, playing around with the food.

" So why you nah eat, the food," Jay asked again.

" Am not hungry," He responded.

" Wah gwan, u wah talk," Jay asked again.

" Everything is fine," He answered.

" Ahhh," Jay said, getting up from the table.

After cleaning the table and the kitchen, I head upstairs to take to shower Liyah.

Mek me go check pon Traquie first

Opening the room door, I notice that it's empty, entering the bathroom, I hear the shower running.

Closing the door behind me, I walk towards my room.

After ensuring the bath water is the right temperature for her, I set her in applying body wash to the water, I wash her body and then leave her to play in the water.

" We ago buy ice cream, " Jay said, pushing the bathroom door opening.

Quickly rinsing Liyah, I dressed her in a match two-piece set with match headband and Crocs.

After getting ready, we all hop into the crown athlete.

After arriving at Maye's Sweets, we take our seat and a waiter approach out table after ordering he left.

" What can we do tomorrow," I asked, breaking the silence at the table.

"Can go Mystic Mountains," Traquie suggested

" Alright, I have always wanted to go there," I said.

" we can go tomorrow then just us or you Paris dem come?" Jay asked, looking down at his phone.

"Yes, and Shari and Amir," Traquie said smiling.

"Here are you orders,"The waiter said approaching.

I got chocolate mis with pistachio

Jay got vanilla along with Traquie

Liyah got strawberry

After eating and chatting, we exited the shop and returned home.

"Movie night, everybody go put on dem nightwear and meet me inna the theater room by 9," I shouted, walking upstairs with Liyah on my side.

After emptying my bladder , I changed and cleaned up Liyah, then myself.

Admiring the table that had popcorn, nuggets, snacks, sweet and beverage, I smile and turn on the projector.

"Wah, we a watch, b," Jay asked, entering the room with Traquie on his back.

"ICEAGE," I said, pausing the movie.

After everyone is settled, we started the movie.

_______________○○○♡○○○_______________

How is it going 😁??

!☆¡