how can i help? chapter 2

Luigi
--------->
"Luigi I have a request for you. " princess Peach is talking with a stern voice while Mario is eating like a toddler taking quick glances at me. "How can I help-a you princess-a" I saw keeping eye contact and a clam voice if im honest I'm not really friendly with the princess she's always been annoyed with me but after her and my brother started dating I decided it'd be best for me to respect her being around we rarely talk but I love my brother so I try and make conversations but she usually ignores me. That is unless Mario is there then she makes it quick and bratty anyway shes been blabbering so I zoned out and only caught what was important.
"- so basically go and see Bowser to make amends and don't get hurt I know your the weak one" peach says as she fixes her crown leaving me filled with rage and even Mario stopped eating and stared at her "PEACH WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT MY BABY BROTHER SO SEE BOWSER AND YOU CALLED HIM WEAK!? " I'd never seen Mario that mad but like I said he was protective of me clearly peach hadn't either because she got mad and started tearing up "HE'LL BE FINE YOU SHOULD STOP WORRYING ABOUT HIM AND CARE FOR ME! " peach screamed back causing Mario to start apologizing even though he was in the right.
I stepped in just so they would shut up "fine I'll go just be quite also I can't believe-a you blabbered an hour-a straight just learn to get to the point-a I have work to-a do" this made peach really angry and she ran out "just leave tomorrow morning!" She screamed back "also Mario walk home I want to leave now so I'm not waiting! " this made me mad but it's ok I will just take him home when I leave tomorrow I have an extra room anyway and he's always welcomed here he is my older brother and I care truly for him.
"I'll take you home Mario when I leave-a and just-a can take my fabric with-a me tomorrow so how about we watch-a our favorite movie huh? " he gets up with tears in his eyes clearly hurt by the princess's words "yeah I would-a like that-a right now thank-a you little bro.. "
He says with a calm voice.
─────────ೋღ 🌹 ღೋ────────
Authors note:
HEY GUYS so I just want to make clear that I love princess Peach I just thought this would be good for the story but don't worry I do want to make one with a friendly peach!