almost there!chapter 5

Luigi
---------->
     *the next morning after breakfast*
"So do you have everything, Mr. luigi?"
Fire asked, looking at the small space my trunk held and the size of my bags since I also took a lot of boo's snacks. "Yes, fire. I use a bit of magic to shrink the bags. " I reply, not expecting a response,"that's really cool, " fire said as he got in his kart. I didn't think he'd think it was any cool, and he seemed a bit shocked at how I did fit them and shrunk them. It is different to see a human using magic, especially me. Though I thought I'd be normal since he would be around Kamek, who is the magical koopa of the kingdom.
We only drove for 5 hours before one started asking questions.
"So luigi, have you ever seen King bowser? I've never seen you with your brother." Fire was the one that asked he talks more than the other guard I don't mind though I like conversation but I usually get shushed for blabbering.
"I have seen the King but with a couple of small koopas. I do not follow my older brother on adventures anymore they weren't my thing." He nodded, and we talked a bit mostly about my job. 
Before we knew it, we were out of the boo kingdom and in the koopa kingdom. While chatting was  fun, I got used to talking a little so I won't lie. I was tired, but I loved that someone would listen to me instead of mario. He usually changed the conversation to himself, but I didn't mind.
I parked my motorcycle near the entry, and we walked in while walking through the halls. The guards did tell me how they were a bit surprised by my choice of ride. I am known for being more timid. We finally got to the royal throne room.
To be continued..
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───
Sorry for not posting i started school and it took up my time