new day new road. chapter 4

Luigi
--------->
I woke up around 7 in the morning which was a late start but I had time to spare since I took a short cut the soldiers meeting me won't be leaving for at least 2 more days so I had time to spend with king boo. I took a warm shower and changed into my plumber outfit but I was sick of it so I added a pearl necklace and earrings. I also put some glitter on my eyelids and a gloss on my lips.
Soon I gathered my things and on the road I was driving quite fast but I didn't care since there was no cars out maybe a kart or two on the streets. I soon found myself in the forest a couple more hours just 2 or 3 and I'll be at king boos he stays at my mansion but he has his castle. I stopped driving to get some lunch a hamburger and small fries no drink I had water with me. I stopped to read for a bit but before I knew it I was at the mansion funny thing is that I went in and saw two koopas inside on the couch.
"King boo I'm-a back!" I say ignoring the koopas. He rushes in and hugs me. "Lu why didn't you visit it's been weeks" "sorry boo I've been busy plus I took-a my short cut so I could spend-a time with you and before I do princess-a  Bratty's request-a to go to the koopa kingdom and see Bowser" king boo just smiled at me and quickly responded. "well our visit is cut short lu unfortunately Bowser sent his minions early so you wouldn't travel far".I looked behind as I see the two koopas look and wave at me I waved back.
" that was thoughtful I guess but I'll leave tomorrow morning.. If that's fine with the guards? " I looked at them as I sat down "OH of course mr.luigi" one spoke. I smile d before he started talking again "also I'm gem and that's fire" the second guard spoke as he looked at me.
"I have a question Beautiful why are you seeing king Bowser and how did you get here so fast?" I blushed by the sudden name I usually don't get complements Mario does but for his bravery not beauty.
"I go to the koopa kingdom often-a to get fabric-a so I found a shortcut-a so Mario wouldnt get suspicious-a of me being gone so long" the just nodded assuming that I stayed with king boo for the rest of my "travels" "As for why I was sent princess-a peach sent-a me because she-a doesn't want to go-a" I said with an eye roll.
They simply nodded and we went to our separate rooms to sleep.
To be continued...
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───