chapter two

✧.•°*𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

•°*𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

AFTER A BORING DAY AT SCHOOL WHERE NOTHING HAPPENED, Evelyn, Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena were back at the Mystic Grill, talking.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie said, and Evelyn listened, actually interested in what the brunette with curly hair was saying, and nodding along.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens," Caroline said, interrupting Bonnie who sent her a look. Evelyn immediately smacked the girl's arm softly "Care don't act like that." She said, before turning around and looking at Bonnie, "Don't worry Bon, I don't think your grandma is an alcoholic and what you were saying about the comet was interesting."

Bonnie only gave her closed lips smile, and Caroline, seeing as their small conversation was finished, turned around to look at Elena with an excited glint in her eyes.

"So then what?" Referring to Elena and Stefan who had spent all yesterday talking to each other.

"So then nothing." Elena simply said, shrugging.

All three girls sent each other's confused look, but only Caroline spoke her mind.

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy-feely of any kind?"

"Nope. We didn't go there."

"I don't know if I should be happy because we're talking about my cousin but..at the same time, Elena! You should've made a move!" Evelyn whined, shooting a look at the other brunette.

"Exactly! Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut."

"We just talked for hours."

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

"Too much, I don't want to hear it," Evelyn said, covering her ears in a joking manner.

"Profound," Elena said, standing up and taking her things with her.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked, confused.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do." Elena said, giving them a smile and a wave before walking away. The three girls shared a look and Evelyn nodded her head "Damn, Elena is finally making the first move."