- 4: Animal? Cannibal -

Todoroki begins to climb the fence after him, sliding his phone in his pocket. Izuku gets to the top and swings his legs over the other side, jumping down onto the ground. He lets out a small humph and gives Iida a thumbs up and smile. 

Iida watches him and then sighs, his shoulders dropping. Uraraka smiles and laughs, gripping the fence to follow over the fence. 

"It's ok Iida, don't worry too much. We're already here, right? Might as well finish it!" 

Uraraka gives him an encouraging smile and Iida seems to relax, silently going up the fence himself. Tsuyu lands on the ground next to Todoroki, and once everyone is over the fence and on the ground, they turn back to the abandoned supermarket. 

They walk towards it, their footsteps crunching against the pebbles and small pieces of glass on the ground. There is wood covering the automatic door, made to seal the door closed. Uraraka picks up a metal pipe that was left on the ground against the wall. She weighs it in her hands, a smile on her face. Iida sees her and sighs,

 "You all are going to be the death of me." 

Uraraka grins and goes toward the door and begins to pull off the wood planks. 

"You love us anyway." 

It's easy to tear them off, the wood old and the nails rusty. They fall to the ground with loud thuds and Tsuyu steps over them. She forces the doors open with her hands, pulling the two doors apart from each other. 

She turns back to them, the doors now stuck open.

"After you." 

Izuku doesn't wait a second longer and goes into the supermarket, the others following. The smell of dust and something sweet hits his nose when he walks in. Someone switches on the lights and the whole place is engulfed in dim florescent lighting. 

The small humming of the lights and the occasional flickers of them overhead make the silence dull slightly. Still, that doesn't take away from the sight of the building as a whole. The supermarket is huge, and when Izuku looks ahead through one of the aisles, he feels like it goes on forever. 

But that obviously would never be possible, so he pushes the thought away. Todoroki goes to the check-out aisle and snaps more pictures, probably posting them somewhere. Uraraka stays next to Iida, looking around from behind him. 

Tsuyu goes over to the carts, taking one and pushing it around.

 "It's a lot creepier inside..." 

Iida nods, still tense. Todoroki sees Tsuyu pushing the cart around and goes inside of it. She ends up pushing Todoroki around in the cart, though he doesn't look particularly delighted, his face still monotone, he is still having a good time. 

"It's ok. As long as we stay to-" 

"Bye."