Enter Ilulu.

Meanwhile in your apartment, you're just in a vibe mood. And suddenly.... A dragon who has a human form as a woman of small stature wearing a black cloak with fur. Underneath she wears a black string thong with a matching bra. She has a generous bust and even in her human form, she has dragon-like arms. Her horns are visible in human form.

Illulu: Hello Y/N! I've heard a lot of things about you and Kobayashi! 

Y/N: P-please spare me! 

Illulu: I'm not gonna kill you or anything jeez! Humans are so sensitive.... Tsk tsk..... 

Y/N: well... What do you want from me? 

Illulu: Well... (She gives you a lustful glare...) 

Y/N: Just spit it out for me already, I'm tired and I cannot wait any longer... My eyes are a bit droopy you know?

Illulu: I want you to fuck me!

Y/N: W-WHAT!??!??!?! WHY!? N-no way! Back away! (Y/N begins to make a run for it.)

Illulu: Foolish mortal! I just want a family! That's all! Sex is all part of the dragon nature especially for humans too! Get over it weirdo... (Illulu reveals quite a bit of her titties. Just her cleavage, not nipples.)

Illulu: Come on.... I know humans can get seduced easily.... Only the weak minds will get screwed over....

Y/N: s-shut up! I am a virgin for life! (Y/N makes a run for it dodging her abilities of trying to pull him in. It seems to be that Y/N is a bit athletic which is extremely surprising since Programmers are just couch potatoes, and look into the computer 24 / 7. But Y/N Is truly built different, he doesn't really have the muscles but he has the cardio to make a good escape for himself if there's anything bad going on.)

Illulu gives up and sighs. Y/N is outside of the apartment waiting for Illulu to leave. And Illulu does so and disappears. Y/N sighs of relief and heads back inside after the most intense session of his life.

Y/N: Never again..... Phew, life is truly bizarre.... I don't wanna go through that again.... What the hell is wrong with her? I mean she is a dragon after all... She is extremely different than other species........

Y/N: Anyways.... I will only lose my virginity to Kobayashi. That is all. I don't care how big the boobs are or ass is. I will 100% ONLY FOR KOBAYASHI CHAN! 

Y/N decides to play video games to ease his stress after that stressful moment trying to get away from Illulu. That short dragon woman with the extremely large humongous breasts.

Y/N eats chips and vibes. He is currently playing ultra kill on his gaming computer that has a lot of ram including a high quality graphics card. He is pretty rich thanks to the Jigokumeguri job. He feels proud of being there because of how hard it is to get accepted. He is one lucky man after all.

Y/N: What's with dragons.... (Y/N munches on chips.) Almost every dragon I see is usually just busty or beautiful as hell..... In my head, when I first saw Kobayashi.... I thought it was gonna be an actual dragon that was gonna breathe fire! Never knew they could shape shift. Well duh... What am I thinking? Of course they wanna blend in society so they won't be wanted. 

Y/N continues to play ultra kill on his pc

Y/N: DAMN THIS SYPHIUS PRIME BOSS IS DIFFICULT! This is my 30th death already.

Y/N: People are actual beasts if they managed to defeat it..... Or just a bunch of unskilled losers like me who made millions of attempts.... Damn I have to beat this guy.