𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

Looking for some nice music to study to?

Well, you have come to the right place!

I firmly believe that listening to music is a key part of enhancing productivity. However, finding that perfect playlist to get you into the zone can be hard. So, after some digging around, I found plenty of apps, websites, and videos that I'm sure will suit your personal taste!

- 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓈 -

𝓂𝑜𝒷𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓈:

𝐿𝑜𝒻𝒾 𝑅𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜 - nice beats and calming instrumentals with a built-in study timer. The only downside is that you can't necessarily skip any songs, however, you can pause the music and bookmark particular songs that you like.

𝐿𝑜-𝒻𝒾 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜 - jazzy tunes that are perfect for winding down. You can't bookmark any songs, but you can skip between them!

𝐼𝒟𝒜𝒢𝐼𝒪 - this is perfect for any classical music lovers out there! It offers a wide range of composers, instruments, and ensembles that you can choose from. There is even an option to create a playlist or follow a particular artist.

𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂:

𝒱𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓉𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑒 - this is a personal favourite of mine, as it is free and offers a nice range of Lofi Hip Hop music. You can set a timer, write down any tasks/subtasks on a to-do list, and even add rain sounds in the background. Not to mention, it comes with your own study buddy and study pet.

𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓇 - this is roughly the same as virtual cottage, only you can customize your study buddy and even decorate the room by unlocking points through studying! Perfect for those who like games and customization.

- 𝒲𝑒𝒷𝓈𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈 -

𝐼 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑀𝓎 𝒞𝒶𝒻𝑒 - this is a lovely website for those of you who like ambience sounds that transport you to another place. It does come with a built-in Spotify playlist but you need Spotify Premium to access the full songs. So I'd suggest opening another tab of music for this one! Jazz works perfectly fine since this is a cafe.

𝐼 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑀𝓎 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 - this website does not come with music, but it does come with a built-in to-do list for those of you who would like to visualize your tasks. It has very nice ambience sounds that almost make you feel like you are in an actual library!

𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝒜𝓉 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈 - for those of you who enjoy a little variety in your study music, LifeAt Spaces is the perfect website to explore. With an extensive collection of genres, virtual study places, and captivating visuals, this platform offers an all-encompassing study experience. If you're a fan of "study with me" videos, you're in for a treat! LifeAt Spaces provides study sessions that give you the feeling of studying alongside others, including celebrities.

𝐿𝑜𝒻𝒾 𝒞𝒶𝒻𝑒 - much like Lofi Radio, this website comprises chill Lofi Hip Hop music and nice visuals. There aren't many other features, but it does the job.

𝐿𝑜𝒻𝒾 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 - just wanted to throw in another Lofi Hip Hop website. What can I say? Lofi is life.

- 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓈 -

- 𝒜𝒷𝒶𝑜 𝒯𝑜𝓀𝓎𝑜 -

- 𝒴𝓊𝓁𝓂𝒶 -

- 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝒶 -

- 𝒞𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 -

- 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 -

Happy studying,

Omi ヾ(•ω•')o