CHAPTER 6

STAY ALIVE!''

I was still rooted in my place when Storm Saphira and her gang left our house. I can't still process what she said before they left. How come she said that? Maybe it was just a coincidence or what?

The area around the house is already clean, and the dead bodies are already being taken. I'm not already surprised by the attacked, but what surprised me is that Perilous Red Python helped us. I was still outside the house, watching the sunset. I can't stop myself from thinking, what if they didn't come to help us? Will I still be alive? I'm sure that Dad already heard the news and already planning on coming here. I just heaved a deep sigh. I was about to enter the house when I saw David enter the gate full of blood.

"What the hell happened to you? You just disappear,'' I said while looking at him. He is full of blood.

"The men cornered me. I was lucky that I was able to survive and defeat them. I was really having a hard time fighting them. They have high caliber guns. I bet they really have planned the attack,'' he said while fixing his gun. "Are you alright young miss?''

"I'm fine,'' I just said. I don't know why, but his disappearance bothers me.

I noticed blood dripping on his arm. There are also some cuts on his face. "Are you alright?''

He just smiled. "They shot me in the arm, but I'm fine.''

"No, you're not. I'll just ask Mergante to treat your wound and you should rest for the meantime.''

He just nodded his head. We both enter the house and I immediately call Mergante. I saw my men resting and some of them are wounded. When they saw me, they immediately bowed their heads.

"Thank you for defending our house and for doing a great job fighting those men. I will tell dad to give you a bonus. In the meantime, all of you can rest. I'll give you a two day-off.''

"Thank you, young miss,'' they all said in unison.

I went to my room to have some rest. I heard my phone ringing and saw my dad's name on the screen so I answered it right away.

"Sweet heart are you okay? I'll be there if you need me. I'll asked my secretary to book a flight as soon as possible,'' Dad said. I could hear that he's walking back and fort. Maybe so worried about my situation.

"Dad, I'm fine. Stop worrying too much. You know I can handle myself.''

"But I can't still stop myself from worrying since you are miles away from us. I already investigated the attacked, and it was Memphis who attack you.''

"I know, Dad. Besides, we got some help from Perilous Red Python. Have you heard about them?'' I asked.

"Yes, they came from the family of high-ranking officials of the Organization. One of them is Harrizon. Do you know that?'' Dad told me. "It is still confidential to reveal their identity, but as a part of the organization, Harrizon's father was able to tell me some information. But it was just about Harrizon. I don't still have any information about the other members, especially Storm Saphira.''

"Maybe she's someone powerful,'' I said.

"Are you sure that you are fine?''

"Yes dad, don't worry about me. I'm just tired and I wanted to rest. Stop worrying about me and just keep mom safe. I miss you dad, take care of mom.''

"We miss you too. Stay safe sweet heart.''

"I will, dad!'' I said before ending the call.

I was really exhausted, and I badly want some rest. I just took a quick shower and slept already. It was really a long day of fighting. Tomorrow is Monday, another week at school. I hope something good will happen tomorrow.