CHAPTER 1

"Fck! Just take it slow David! It really hurts big time."

I can't stop myself from cursing because of the pain I feel right now. David is currently cleaning my wound and damn it! He's cleaning my wound so fast like he's having a marathon.

"What the Fuck!" I shouted when David poured a bottle of alcohol on my wound. "You wanna die?"

"Nope," he casually said.

"If you're not yet ready to die then do it carefully. It really hurt so bad," I said already getting annoyed due to the pain.

"Well, it's not my fault that you're in pain right now. How many times do I have to tell you that you need to be extra careful if you're in a battle. It's your fault since I always told you to be careful and bring me wherever you go."

I couldn't stop myself from laughing so hard.
He's so funny. He's like a cry baby.

"What's funny?" he asked me with an annoyed look.

"Ikaw," I said while laughing.

I stopped laughing when my dad opened the door with too much force. I thought the door would break because of his forced. 

"How is she?" Dad asked worriedly.

"She's fine Emperor," David answered.

"Please leave us for a while. I need to talk to my daughter in private."

David just bowed his head before leaving my room. I smile when my dad embraced me into a tight hug. He's being careful not to touch my wound.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" he asked. He looked so worried about my condition.

"You don't have to worry dad. It just a cut, I'm not gonna die," I said laughing.

"You've done a great job tonight. Thank you for saving your dad and for getting my revenge. But, maybe this will be the last time you're going to a battle alone. I can't bear to see you getting hurt," dad said still hugging me. "Maybe this is already the right time for you to choose. You can do everything you want. Stay out of this mess and have fun with your life. You're still young, I'm sorry for dragging you in this mess."

"Don't apologize dad. I'm fine with my life. Besides, it's my responsibility to protect our family and the throne. I'm the future Yakuza Empress. I'm just doing my job."

"Are you happy?" he asked me. I just heaved a deep sigh. Am I happy?

"Yes dad," I said while smiling.

"Don't lie to me. I'm your dad. Don't hide your real emotion with that fake smile of yours. Stop pretending that you're happy when in fact you're not. Stop showing me your fake smile that doesn't reach you ears."

I can't stop myself from crying. I don't know how to be happy.

"Dad, I let go an innocent child tonight. I don't know why I feel pity for the child. When I saw his eyes pleading for mercy, it made me realize that maybe he deserve a second chance since it is not his fault being born in this world and having Mr. Mezaru as his father. And Mrs. Mezaru is just a victim as well. But I'm still in doubt if that child won't follow his father," I said in between my sobs. "I killed hundreds of people tonight."

"Do you regret letting them go?" tanong niya. Dad stop hugging me and he let me face him. He looked directly to my eyes.

"No," I said.

He just nod his head. "What you've done is a mistake but you have saved millions of innocent lives. And I'm so proud of you, you have made a right choice letting that child. He deserve a chance to live a good life."