CHAPTER 7

"I fcking hate you Harrizon!'' I said while punching the punching bag in front me. After taking a quick shower I went directly inside our training facility.

And here I am, murdering the punching bag in thinking it was Harrizon.

"Give mercy to the punching bag,'' David jokingly said while walking towards me.

"Shut the fck up David,'' I just said while putting my gloves on the table. I fixed my hair before readying the gun in front of me. I pointed the gun towards the target and aimed for a bull's eye. I do the same to next consecutive targets. I don't waste any bullet, I make sure to shoot the target directly on their heads. The Facility is big as you can ever imagine. My father really make sure that the house can accommodate a facility where I can train myself. I used all the bullets on my gun and I just smirked. "Bull's eye!''

"No one really can defeat you in terms of shooting range. But this time I'll try my luck to defeat you,'' David said which made me smirk.

"Good luck the,'' I said smirking.

I watched David swiftly shooting all his target. I just smirked when he missed a shot. He ended getting a one missed shot and the rest are bull's eye. I just laughed when he raised his hand like he is surrendering to me.

"The title is all yours,'' he jokingly said while bowing. I kicked him which made him fall on the floor. "The fck!''

"You deserve that loser,'' I said annoying him.

"Aren't you tired from school? Why are you here?''

"Just wanted to relax,'' I replied while opening the bottled water in my hands.

"Liar, you've seen him again?'' he asked.

"Yup, and you already know what happened next.''

"That motherfcker.''

"Let's stop talking about him. Just hearing his name makes my blood boil. What happened to the task I gave you?''

"I already done it. The attacked was planned by memphis to stop you from meddling with their business. I have gathered information that they have been monitoring you after the massacre. Someone have given them information about you being the mastermind of the attacked,'' David said.

"Who the hell is that person? Have you done some investigation about his identity?''

"I have already done some investigation. However, the data has been secured. I can't find any information regarding him.''

I clenched my fist upon hearing it. I need to know who that person is before he will plan something about me again. I hope he's not the person in my mind right now. Because if ever that he is the one. I'll make sure he will pay some price. I will make sure he will suffer a lot before he die.

"Just keep monitoring our enemies. And by the way David, make sure to check our men. I can feel someone will betray us. We need to prepare.'' I said and he just nodded his head.

I left the facility and went outside. I saw our men roaming around the house. Some are standing on their designated post and all of them are armed with high caliber firearms. After the attacked I make sure that all my men are equipped with higher caliber guns to secured our safety. I'm not just after my own safety, I also want them safe.

I checked my phone and saw that it's still early. Maybe I can still go out and join a race competition tonight. I searched for possible drag racing and then luckily I found one. It was located in a one of the street here in US. Most of the person that will surely join this race would be coming from known gangs here.

I enter the house to inform David that we will be going out tonight. I just message him through chat since we're already running out of time since only an hour left before the race. I just decided to wear my black leather pants and black fitted shirt. I just fixed my hair into a tight bun before wearing my leather boots. When I'm already satisfied with my outfit, I left my room and went directly to the parking area. I saw David preparing his motorbike he just stop when he saw me.