PROLOGUE

I was fuming mad while looking at these motherfckers celebrating my father's downfall.

Mr. Takabi Mezaru is indeed the person behind the bombing incident in our main hideout yesterday. Almost hundreds of our men died. This evil creature will surely taste my sweet revenge. I won't let anyone inside this hall survive. Mezaru's reign will surely end tonight. Mark my word.

"Cheers for our success!" They all shouted while raising their wine glasses. I just smirked while looking at them celebrating their so called victory.

"Just enjoy motherfckers because you only have 15 minutes left before hell welcomes you."

"I never thought that Yakamura didn't have any idea about our plans. What's the use of his power being the Yakuza Emperor? He's a very weak creature hiding behind his title," the old man named Torishi said, humiliating my father's name.

After hearing what that old man said. I immediately left my spot and stand in the middle where they can easily see me.  What I have seen and heard is already enough. Humiliating my father behind his back is considered a sin for me. They need to pay. I don't need money, what I need is their lives.

"Bravo! Bravo! Congratulations everyone! You've done a great job. So, as a price, I will give you a very nice vacation. You don't have to spend too much money on this vacation. All expenses are free. All you need to do is scream. Have a nice and safe trip to hell everyone! Adios!" I shouted before started shooting all the people inside the hall.

I was surrounded by hundreds of men with high calibre fire arms so I never wasted the bullets inside my gun. I make sure to shoot them directly on their heads.

"Bulls eye!" I proudly said when I head the target directly on his head.

I was enjoying wasting my bullets and hitting them on the right spot. Just looking at them whimper in pain makes me feel satisfied. You know why? Because they are all evil creatures greedy for power. They abuse innocent people for there own benefit which I do really hate the most.

I scanned the whole room and  it was already surrounded by blood and dead bodies. When I saw that nothing left, I smirked. "This is what victory looks life."

I smiled wickedly when my eyes darted to the person who had a bigger depth to my father. Mr. Takabi Mezaru together with his wife and son.

"No please. I will pay any amount of money. Just don't touch my family," he said while pleading to let his family go.

I smirked. "Mercy is not in my vocabulary."

I saw that he already look scared and pale. I saw his unico hijo. Maybe he's already 10 years old. The child is crying and fear is feasible in his eyes. I don't know why but something inside me is telling me to let go of the child.  I won't let anyone survive that's my rule. I don't give a damn mercy. Why? Because I know Mezaru's evil blood is running on his veins. Just like what others said. Like father like son. So better end his life than letting him survive. Our world is already full of evil creatures. I don't one another Mezaru in this world.  But, when my eyes darted towards his direction again. I can see the sincerity in his eyes, pleading for mercy. My eyes went to the mother, she's pleading as well. 

"I don't need your damn money. Besides, you only have centavos left in your bank accounts," I said smirking.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"A typhoon just hit your bank accounts, leaving you nothing."

"How dare you! Who the hell are you," he shouted angrily. He was about to grab his gun but I was able to kicked it towards my direction.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Scarlet Gale,"  I said smiling while pointing my gun towards him and wthout hesitation I shoot him directly on his head.

"I told you, just one more move and you're dead and that's what you get after messing with the Yakuza Family."

"Adios Mezaru! Your reign finally ended tonight,"  Mr. Takabi is now dead but his son and wife is still alive. I saw them hugging each other.  They're both crying which makes my heart ache. I don't like seeing people suffer but will it be okay if I let them go? What if he will grow like his father?

"Please don't kill us. I won't say anything about what happen. Just let us go. We already suffer enough,''  Mrs. Mezaru said while crying.

"What do you mean?'' I asked.

"I was forced to marry Takabi and marrying him was a nightmare. He used to hurt me, physically and emotionally. Tortured me everyday, I stay since we have a child. But, I always wanted to leave and have a peaceful life away from that evil man.''

That's make sense why I should let them go.

"I won't kill you,'' mahinang sabi ko. "But, make sure to leave this country and zipped your mouth. If you will make a wrong move, I'll make sure that I will hunt you down.''

"Thank you so much. We will never forget you. Thank you for helping us,'' the last thing she said before leaving.  But before they can leave the place I handed them a bag of money.

"Start a new life.''

Victory is visible on my face. They started the game so I came here to end it. It's game over now Mr. Mezaru. What ever you do, you cannot able to defeat my family. I'm just 18 but it is just a number. Compared to everyone, I'm more powerful. I was born to be a fighter. You're just a piece of cake for me. No fun at all. 

I know what happened tonight will surely reach the whole world. I think Mrs. Takabi and his son deserve a second chance. But if she will betray me it will just easy to take them down.

Mezaru Masacre Case. That will be the headline for tomorrow's news.

Just imagining the news reaching the whole world makes me smirked. I don't know why but killing them provide me satisfaction. I feel satisfied knowing I have protected my family and provide justice to their victims. Just seeing their blood makes the demon inside me reawaken. 

The smile on my face vanished the moment I saw Harrizon standing in fron of me. Harrizon Yamazaki my loving fiance.

"Who the hell are you!?" He said while clenching his fist.

"My identity and name are none of your business!"

You won't ever know my through identity Harrizon. It's already enough that you hate me for being Thyrex. I don't want you to hate me more after knowing that I'm Scarlet Gale. If I need to hide this identity, then I will do it. This side of me should be hidden. Scarlet Gale is known for her silver mask and it will stay like that forever.

"It's my business woman because you're currently standing in my territory."

"The hell I care!"

I really enjoy looking at him getting annoyed. He looks more matured and handsome.

I was about to leave the place but I stopped in my tracks when I felt a pang of pain in my left shoulder.

"You can't just leave like that."

I remained silent. It hurts knowing that the man I treasured the most will be the main reason for my death. I smiled bitterly. Even hiding my face won't change the fact that he hates me.

"SCARLET GALE. That's who I am and remember that name," the last thing I said before leaving the place.