act 1... she'll be a fine line

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
vol 1
she'll be a fine line.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 got bullied for her height, she has gotten threats from the ' popular girls ' about how they were gonna beat her ass but the bruntte girl doesn't really believe them because she knows they are scared of her big sister

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 got bullied for her height, she has gotten threats from the ' popular girls ' about how they were gonna beat her ass but the bruntte girl doesn't really believe them because she knows they are scared of her big sister. ugh that makes her sound like a little kid. autumn never stands up for herself that's why she keeps getting bullied by these .. assholes. people called autumn 'miss perfect for a reason she never swears you maybe hear her say a little shoot or damn it but nothing crazy. autumn doesn't really have many friends she has maybe one friend real friend and that's a dylan , dylan and autumn have known each other since they were in diapers because there moms were best friends in high school so they basically been inseparable ever since. they told each other anything and everything.

but now autumn is sitting in science class spacing out with Mr Clarke talking about whatever, she doesn't really care. a few seconds later the bell rang which means class over and school finally done. autumn grabbed her bag and rushed out the door, going straight to her locker to put her books in her locker so she good go home.

autumn slammed her locker shut and walked to the exit. she gripped the door handle and pushed until it opened, did I mention that she isn't really that strong?. Anways autumn made her way over to lacey's car and hoped in the front seat.

" hey auttie " lacey hummed.

" very funny lac , what did i say about that nickname? " autumn rolled her eyes as lacey drove of the school parking lot. lacey shrugged pushing her head gently. autumn giggled a little and fixed her hair in the review mirror.

" hey! i need that to drive! " lavey said waving her away. autumn mumbled a little sorry as lacey drove up there very long driveway. autumn and lacey lived up on loca nora which everyone at school wished they lived. autumn jumped out the car and ran inside going straight to her bedroom to change. she pulled out a white T and plain black leggings, autumn slipped off her converse and threw herself onto her bed. ugh this is comfy.

" auttie!! " lacey yelled from downstairs. autumn groaned as she got off her bed and went downstairs. all she said was a little ' hm? ' and put her hands on her hips. " I gotta go to Nancy's for a little be back later dont get in any trouble "

" what kind of trouble am I supposed to get in? " autumn laughed and lacey smiled at her and went out of there huge front door. autumn looked around at the almost empty house. she smiled as she saw her little kitten on the couch snuggled in the throw blanket. autumn scooped her up and brought her upstairs to her pink bedroom. she slowly placed lily on her fitted sheet at got into bed. she was not excited for school tomorrow bet it's gonna be boring. autumn turned on her little tv and put on a random show. she slowly closed her eyes with lily in her arms. oh she is so wrong about tomorrow..

clara speaks!

finally gonna pay some attention to this book because I restarted it and I kinda like this plot a little more!! I'll show it picture of what I picture lily to look like.
⬇️

anyways have a great day or night and I hope u Injoy girlhood

as always
love clara💓

word count : 603 ( not including this ofc. )

started: 8/12/23
finshed : ?? (who knows lmao)