iii. dart the dinosaur

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚. ───
Chapter 3
dart the dinosaur
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚. ───

𝐌𝐀𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍, were walking with Lucas to class,

" I still don't get why, they call him zombie boy. " Max paused looking at autumn. she shrugged as Max continued." I mean, I get it he got lost in the woods for a week or something" Max paused for a quick second looking at Lucas before starting to talk again, " but why is he a zombie? Because everyone thought he was dead? " autumn nodded as she said the last sentence. Then Lucas started talking.

" yeah. I mean, we had a funeral for him and everything. " autumn slightly laughed to herself the duo looking at her autumn giving them a ' sorry ' before they started talking again. autumn tuned out their conversation with her thoughts once again, seeing dylan and running over to her.

dylan walked autumn to class since she didn't have the class that autumn had today, autumn side hugged dyl before she ran off into her class.

autumn walked her way to the back of the class and sat down, giving a little wave to Max. A few minutes into Mr. Clark's lesson Dustin busted through the door making his way over to his seat sitting down and whispering something to his friends behind him, autumn looked over to them giving them weird looks.

"Dustin!"
"Yes, my lord?"

"Would you care to join the class now?"
"Please, yes."

"The case of Phineas Gage."
"Phineas Gage."

"Page 104."
"104. 104."

"Focus." Mr. Clarke demanded.

"Focusing. Focusing."

autumn felt someone nudge her foot, she whipped her head looked over to Max and saw her mouthing something to her. ' av room lunch ' autumn gave her and Dustin a thumbs up and they both turned around back to Mr. Clark's lesson.

 Clark's lesson