ii. halloween crush? bad idea right.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
chapter 2
halloween crush? bad idea right.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

HALLOWEEN was autumn's second favorite holiday, first is of course christmas. autumn was in her room trying on any random dress she could find for her costume. autumn lets out a little groan after not succeeding in finding a cute dress.

these are all to babyish autumn thought to herself. whatever I won't even wear a costume. no you have to autumn that's what halloween is about. autumn whipped her head to her window when she heard a little rock or something hit it. what the. all autumn had on was a bra and booty shorts. shoot. autumn turned to the window crouching down so the person couldn't see her chest down. when she looked out the window she saw a familiar redhead and one her closest friends. max and dylan. they wave as she gives a little wave back and mouthes. wait. autumn turns around and puts on a pink t. she turns back to the window to see the two girls gone.

" huh " autumn mumbles.

" boo! " autumn screams at the voice and turns around.

" holy shoot. " autumn puts a hand in her heart.

" holy shoot? " max questions. autumn shrugs. dylan just laughs and the two girls just look at her weirdly.

" hey sorry, little miss perfect here never swears. autumn say shit. " autumn shakes her head at dylan's words. dyl gives max one of those see told you looks autumn rolls her eyes and goes over to her closet. she puts her hand back on her hips trying to find a dress or something. she see's a white dress that she got for her birthday last year that kinda looked like carrie's, autumn smirks to herself and turns around holding it up to her body to show the girls.

" what is it? " max questions.

" my costume.. " autumn smiles at the girls putting it on the ground and goes back to her closet reaching for fake blood she had from 2 years ago because she was those twins from the shinning.

" why don't you just wear your shinning twin dress? " dyl asks. autumn shakes her head. totally don't know where it is. autumn grabs the fake blood and pores it all over her white dress attempting it to look like carrie.

" hm carrie cool. " max smirks looking at the dress.

" you read carrie? " autumn smiles at her, max nods. " didnt know you were into that type of stuff, like reading and stuff."

" well i don't know sometimes it's boring sometimes it's not depends on the book I guess. "

autumn nods going back to the fake blood pouring. the brunette smiles to herself at show it turned out.

" turn around, max " max nods and turns around but not dylan. " really dyl? "

" I knew you since we were 2 don't act like I haven't seen you naked. " dylan rolls her eyes. autumn shrugs and pulls off her shirt but keeps her pants on and slips on the kinda wet dress. she looks at herself in the mirror. autumn makes a disgusting face to herself, because she hated how skinny she was. she turns around and shows the girls who were also already in there costume's max was micheal myers and dylan was wearing normal clothes. max finds herself checking out autumn's features well autumn is talking about if we where gonna go with the boys that asked her and max.

" max? " autumn calls out her name trying to get max's attention. " maxx.. " max finally gets out of her thoughts. ' hm? ' max hums.

" autumn wants to know if you guys are going with the boys? "

"what do you mean you guys? you're not coming?" dylan shaked her head at autumn's question. "why?!"

"because I have to go with my mom to this stupid halloween dinner. sorry auttie" autumn frowns a little. max notices and gets up and puts her arm around autumn.

"atleast you have me." max winks. dylan smirks at them and heads out to her house which was right across the street. autumn turns around and grabs some more fake blood putting it on her face a little and some on her legs and arms. when autumn finshed max basically dragged her out of her house since it was almost seven the time the boys told them to meet them.

max and autumn came up with a plan to scare the boys. to scare make them shit there pants. the duo hide behind a big bush waiting for the boys, max shakes autumn's shoulder and points to the 4 boys talking about candy. hm weird?

autumn looked over at max and mouthed 1.. 2.. 3.. autumn whispered, making sure the boys were a little closer before jumping out of the bushes. max had her fake knife out waving it around like a killer.

Lucas let out the most girliest scream she has ever heard. autumn starts laughing at them holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

" what was that scream you sounded like a little girl ! " max laughed walking away with autumn, autumn turned her head and motioned for the boys to follow them.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐗, were left alone to go trick or treating by themselves, autumn slightly danced at the halloween music playing from some of the houses.

" so what's your favorite holi- " autumn could barley could finsh her question before lucas came running at them asking if they saw or heard about will. the duo shook there heads running over to mike and dustin with lucas of course.

"holy shit !" Dustin yelled.

"your ok, your ok.." mike coed to will. dude he's not a little baby.. ?

"ill get you home dont worry will."

"mik-" Dustin tried to help but mike just pushed him away walking away with will.

"well I think I'm gonna head home bye guys." autumn waved walking in the direction of her house.

she felt eyes on her as she walked away, but autumn just ignored it walking over to her house and opening the door. hm halloween was that bad this year.. but all autumn could think about was that stupid redhead.

she couldn't get her out of the bad of her mind, autumn tried to sleep it off, autumn quickly dozed off into sleep as she held lily in her arms like a little teddy bear all night.

clara speaks!

yayyy another new chapter! I'm trying to get chapters out a lot, I may not be able to update tmr because I have somewhere to go like all day so I'll try and work on the next chapter as much as I can, but bye guys😜

and as always
love clara💓