iv. what the fu-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
chapter 4
what the actual fuck..
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ y.* :☆゚. ──

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍, 𝐌𝐀𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍, all run into ms byers.

"dustin!" ms byers yells
"Mrs. byers?"

"what's going on? where's will?" ms byers asks, lucas runs into the building panting.

"the field!" the group all ran out onto the field to find will just standing there.

"will. i — i just found him like this! i think he's having another episode!" mike stutters.

"will! will! will!" joyce cried out to her son.

"sweetie, wake up! It's mom!" max and autumn look at eachother not knowing what's going on.

"will!" joyce cries. will starts to make choking noises.

"will, wake up! can you hear me?"

"will, please, just wake up."

"please, wake up! It's mom! It's me!" after a few moments of silence wills eyes shot open.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐃, now made there way to the stairs sitting on it talking about whatever, autumn didn't really care we was just in shock of what just happened a few moments ago.

"okay, that totally freaked me out. did that not freak you guys out?"

"two episodes in two days. It's getting worse."

"you think it's true sight?" dylan asks looking over to lucas

"what's true sight?" autumn pitches in.

"i — it's nothing." dylan sadly smiles at her bestfriend. autumn rolls her eyes, getting up from the stairs and walks away from the group. autumn felt a tap on her shoulder, the brunette whipped her head to look at the person. She smiles when she sees max standing in front of her. her smile slightly faded when she remembers she's supposed to be mad.

" what do you want.." autumns asks the redhead, folding her arms over her flat chest.

" i.. i just wanted to make sure you were.. ok. "

" well im fine so just.. just leave me alone max. " autumn snapped back.

autumn heart shattered when she saw max slightly flinch when she yelled, the brunnette felt bad for yelling when the redhead didnt do anything to her.

" im sorry for yelling max, i didnt mean to. "

" its whatever autumn. bye. " max mumbled, walking away from the girl.

autumn was just standing there staring at the girl, autumn felt paralyzed like she couldnt move. she felt bad for yelling at the girl, but she had to get home before her mom killed me. autumn ran over to her bike, getting on it and riding home as fast as she could. she couldn't let her mom know she was late.

AUTUMN RUSHED INTO, the house making sure her mom wasn't around to know the girl was late. she walked into the kitchen to see her drunk mom, leaning on the counter. the brunette girl widened her eyes, from the sight of her mother.

" well hello autumn.. why are you home so late ? " she slurred, holding the beer bottle in her free hand, and in the other was a lit cigarette. "uhm — i was uh"autumn was cut off from a loud slap on the counter. she flinched at the noise, her eyes watering.

"stop stuttering and just tell me why ur late." her mother hiccuped in between words. "sorry. i was at school for a — study group." autumn bite the inside of her lip well she stared at her mother, eyes watering.

her mother looked her up and down, before walking over to her. her mother grabbed her arm, digging her sharp nails into her skin. she dragged autumn up the stairs, and opening autumn's room door.

she pushed autumn into her room. autumn hit the floor, tears streaming down her face.

"autumn never lie to me again! yo-u are a brat.. stay in here and do not come out, you little shit!" her mother screamed, slamming the door shut. autumn wiped her streaming tears. the brunette got up off the floor, walking over to her bed.

she pulled the blanket over her head, slowly falling asleep with tears still falling down her red cheaks.

𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

im so sorry