Chapter 14

Third Person Pov:

David played with his fingers and gulped nervously as he felt Tyler's stare burning into his skull.

"You think this shit is a game huh?" Tyler finally spoke breaking the silence.

David remained silent.

"Alright....imma ask you again and you better fucking answer me or imma hit you so hard you start hearing colors." The older said.

".....do you think this shit is a game?" He asked.

"I-"

"SHUT UP!" Tyler yelled making David jump.

"It's a yes or no question." He added.

"N-no." David said.

"So why you keep playing wimme like this?" The other asked.

"It's not like me and her have anything going on fr....plus you did it too so how can you be mad at me!?" David said.

"I only did it to make you jealous!" Tyler said.

"AND I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE OF A BET!" David yelled.

"BITCH-.......it's taking everything in me not to slap you right now so chill out with the yelling." Tyler said.

"So it's cool when you do it, but a problem when I do it?" David asked.

"Yes." Tyler answered.

............

"You know what fuck you ion got time for this anyway!" David said getting up before being pushed back down by Tyler.

"You ain't going nowhere till I say so tf." Tyler said.

"First of all don't ever put to hands pls me again nigga because I'm not even yours to be getting so upset about! And second, why you keep acting like we really a couple for real? We not dating and we never have been." The younger stated.

"only cause you keep acting like you don't want me! But In real life you are a gay man." Tyler said.

David didn't respond.

" If you really didn't want me like you claim you would've been left me alone, but you came back like you ALWAYS do." Tyler said.

David didn't respond to that either.

"You silent cause you know I'm right." Tyler said shaking his head and leaving.

He was right and David knew it. Matter a fact he's always right, As much as he wants to remove Tyler from his life and forget about him he just can't. He'd never admit this but he means to much to David for him to do so that.

_________________________________________

"Tell him how you really feel DD." Ddot said.

"I want to but I can't! I wish it wasn't so hard bro." David whined.

"Wait so your finally admitting that your gay!?" Notti asked excitedly.

"Im no-"

"Lie again." Jay said.

"DD if your worried about us disowning you for being gay we won't so don't worry!" Ddot said.

"No it's not that.....if me and Tyler really do get together think about how all the fans would react!" DD said.

"If they're anything but supportive about it then they were never real fans to begin with." Ddot stated.

"True." Jay said.

"Just tell him how you feel DD." Ddot said.

"I guess....." David said hesitantly.

This book is ending soonnnnn

Thoughts?

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️