Chapter 19

Authors Pov:

Before the chapter starts i just wanna say thank yall so much for 1,000 votes 🥹 I really cant thank yall enough yall are really the best 😭

And I mean it wouldn't be right if i didn't bless yall with another chapter right????

anywaysssssss

Third Person Pov:

"And you called me expecting me to do what?" Tyler asked.

"To help? DUH!" Ethan said mugging Tyler.

"We just wanna know if you know anything about this boy, like you got any pictures of him?" Jay asked.

"I only have this one." Tyler responded showing the picture that he was dm'ed.

"wait why is he kinda-" McKenzie started before being hit in the shoulder by Ethan.

"Alright so we know what he looks like.....now what?" He asked.

"Ion understand why ya'll couldn't just put out an amber alert instead of bringing me over here." Tyler stated, clearly annoyed.

"Because a amber alert wasn't gone do shit, and why are you acting like that?" Ddot asked.

"He's still mad at DD." McKenzie answered.

"Understandable, but you gone need you to put your bitterness aside, and help us find him!" Ethan yelled.

"I ain't gotta do a damn thing! nor am i going too." The older said.

"Tyler I know your upset but you cant let what he did bother you, just help them this one time." McKenzie begged.

Tyler sighed, he would never admit this but part of him was just as worried for David as his brothers are and wants to help. But another part is telling him not to and it's what David deserves for playing with his emotions anyways.

But McKenzie was right, Tyler cant let what David did upset him.

"Alright I'll help but yall gotta pay me cause i aint doing this for free."

"Brokey." Jay mumbled.

"Whatchu said?" The younger asked.

"i said whats your cashapp." The older responded.

-------------------------------------------------

"Your so fucking stupid!" An unknown girl spoke.

"How im stupid?" A man asked.

"Because I told YOUR ASS TO GET HIM! AND YOU OTHER PEOPLE DOING YO WORK FOR HIM I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN PAYING YOU FOR? I WOULD'VE JUST DID IT MYSELF HAD I KNOWN YOU WAS GONE DO THAT!" The girl yelled.

"THE POINT IS.....the job got done and thats what matters." The man stated.

"You know what....this is why i don't work with black people because yall never wanna do work yall are so lazy! The girl yelled again.

"BITCH! YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONE YOU LUCKY ION CALL THE POLICE AND GET YO ASS ARRESTED BITCH!" The man yelled before leaving.

"Anyways....it's just me and you now DD!" The unkown girl spoke excitedly.

"Bitch who are you!?" David asked.

"Oops my bad lemme take the blindfold off." She said taking it off.

"HIIIII!" She waved.

"I know damn well....."

"ALABAMA!???????"

Again thank yall for 1K votes it means alot to me!

Thoughts????

Hope yall enjoyed ❤