Chapter 16

Third Person Pov:

"I see niggas don't love they life no more." Notti said.

"What are you talking about?" David asked confused.

"Why would you do that boy like that? The younger asked.

"He been nothing but good to you and you keep playing wit his emotions, tf wrong witchu." He added.

"I ain't did nothing to Tyler." The older lied.

"I can't believe you just fucking lied like that! You know you still attached to Tyler but you gone sit here and give another nigga yo number!? Why would you play in that man face like that." Notti said.

"I don't even like Tyler! So why is wrong for me to give somebody else my number?" David asked.

"You finna let yo pride ruin your life. You know good and well you love Tyler but you too much of a bitch ass nigga to admit it." Notti stated.

David stayed silent, wanting to the conversation to be over with.

"You know you deadass fucking wrong for what you did and you need to apologize to him......not like that's gone fix anything but still." He added.

"i aint apologizing to nobody, especially if ion got shit to be sorry for! bout time he leave me alone anyway." The older stated proudly.

"But you do got something to be sorry for, you broke that boy heart." The younger said.

"I been told him what it was since day 1, I told him it was strictly buisness and no strings attached so if he fell in love well then thats on him it aint got shit to do wit me!" David said.

"You so immature and stuck up, you broke his heart and you cant even atleast own up to it? Do better honestly." Notti said.

"Bro Ethan get out ion feel like talking.....i got somewhere to be anyways." David said.

"Bet not be with that nigga that you by the way JUST MET." Ethan said.

"And if it is?  it aint none of yo business." The older said.

"mhm." The younger said shaking his head before leaving.

Ethan had a point and David knew, he just didnt wanna admit it because he hated being wrong, yet always find a way to be wrong anyways.

David sat in silence before deciding to go on Tyler's instagram, curious to see what hes been doing for the past few weeks.

But to his surprise, he was blocked from his page.

"no the fuck he didn't......nah im trippin right now instagram probably just actin up." David brushed it off and refreshed the page.

And he was still blocked.

Just as David was about to get upset he realized that there wasn't really a point in that seeing that it was hit fault anyways.

He sighed and put his phone down and started to get ready for his 'date' with the boy he met.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I just feel really bad for Tyler he dont deserve that." Ethan said sitting beside his older brother.

"nah for real though, David know better than that shit." Jay said.

"He act like its not a big deal either! and then get this, he gone give some other nigga his number!" The younger exclaimed.

"For real!?" The older asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Yes for real, and when I confronted him about it he acted like it wasn't serious, ion get him for real." Notti said.

"nah he fake for that......but its ok, karma gone get him soon." Jay said, and he was right.

Karma was gonna get him soon.

Sooner than expected.

Thoughts???

Hope yall enjoyed  ❤️