Chapter 17

Third Person Pov:

David sat nervously next to the dark skinned male as he drove to some unknown location.

"Where we going?" He asked.

"You'll see when we get there." The dread head responded.

"And I just realized.....you never told me yo name." He added trying to change the subject.

"It's David, but everybody call me DD." David responded with a nervous breath.

"Keith."

"You'n gotta be nervous its not like im tryna kill you or sum." The other male shrugged noticing how uncomfortable DD clearly was.

"Ian nervous." David replied.

That was a lie though, as soon as he saw that the car had tinted windows and Keith's all black outfit, David had a bad feeling in his gut.

"We here." Keith said with a dry tone as he stopped the car.

"Here? nigga this is an abandoned house?" David said with a confused expression.

"Just get out its a surprise inside." Keith said.

"How is it a surprise if you just told me about it?" David pointed out.

"Man if you dont just get yo ass out this car!" Keith raised his voice.

"Ok damn!" DD said hopping out of the car.

"So where is the surprise you said there wa- *BAM*

Keith had knocked David out with a glass bottle and watched as some of his blood hit the pavement.

He giggled to himself.

"He gone love this." Was the last thing he said before tying David up and putting him back in the car.

"Alright its been 4 hours where is DD?" Jay said worried for his younger brother.

"I dont know.....he aint answer any of my calls or text and his location is off!" Ethan added.

"Yea something aint right cause he always has his location on...." Ddot stated.

"OH MY GOD THEY SNATCHED MY BROTHAAAAAAA!" Ethan fell to the ground crying his eyes out.

"Shut up, and lets not jump to conclusions.....maybe his phone his dead?" Jay sugested.

"Still unlike him cause he dont even let his phone get to 50%." Ethan said wiping his tears.

"Then his phone is probably on DND or something." The older said.

"OMG WHAT IF HES DEAD!?" Ddot whined.

"That boy is not dead Darrian hush, he'll probably be back in a little bit." Jay said.

"we can only hope." Ddot said.

chile not dd getting kidnapped.....

 And Yes I know its short but the next chapter will be better!

Thoughts???

Hope yall enjoyed ❤