002 .

Kayloni pov

It's the fist day of school and i'm getting ready. I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, did my skincare, fixed my lashes, and got dressed.

i'm wearing some black ripped jeans, a white tank top crop top, and a pink camo bape hoodie. i'm wearing my triple pink Nike dunks and a spider-man backpack.

I spray myself with some perfume and head out to the truck. before I head out I yell at Moni to hurry her ass up before I leave her. About 2 seconds later she was in the truck ready to go. We stopped by the donut shop buying Moni a chocolate donut with orange juice. And a bacon egg and cheese crescent with an apple juice for myself bc apple juice is better.(FAX!)

We pull up to the school and hop outta the truck walking in.
"Hello do y'all have y'all's schedule?" The front office lady asked us.
"No ma'am, we don't. can we please get the schedules for Kayloni Cassell and Armoni Bridges?" I asked bc Moni big headed ass is always shy asf.
"Yes i'll get that right to you." The office lady opened a drawer getting a file out and handing us two papers I thanked her and me and Moni was on our way.

We walked into the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table. we were just sitting there until a group of 3 boys walked up to us. I hope they know we're gay.

"Yo wsg y'all" boy-1 said holding his hand for me to dap him up and I did
"Wsp" I said tryna not say too much.
"Y'all new to this school? cause I ain't been seeing y'all around frl." he asks as him and his friends take a seat at our table.
"Yeah we just moved here from Houston about
2 weeks ago." I told him pointing back and forth between me and Moni.
"Oh frl? I mean I like me a lil city girl, so why'd y'all move?" He asked. I paused for a minute before replying, "No reason really, just got bored of the city I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Oh that's wsp. My name is Daylen, but they call me DayDay. And these are my homeboys Ja'Braylen and Keon. We call them BrayBray and Keo." DayDay said pointing at the boys who were once on their phones.
"wsp" BrayBray said and Keo just nodded his head at me.
"Wsg. My name is Kayloni but I go by Kk, and this is my best friend Armoni but she go by Moni. We live together so if u see me anywhere, that's where she gon be and if u see her anywhere, that's where i'm gon be." I tell them finishing my crescent and juice.
The bell rang and I stood up dapping the boys up telling them bye and we'll see them later. I was walking to my first period when this girl walks up to me. She was baddd like her makeup was fire and her hair was on point.
"Excuse me?" she said with some tone in her voice.
"oh hey, you was talking to me?" I asked turning all my attention to her.
"No shit I was talking to you. wtf do you think you're doing talking to my man?!" she yelled getting people's attention.
"Girl first of all lower your tone. Second of all who tf do you think you're talking to?! bc it sure tf ain't me." I said not even yelling bc ion want the attention frl.
"Don't tell me to lower my tone, beca-" she said before I cut her off
"if youn want me talkin bout your tone then lower it." I said Nonchalantly with a bffr look on my face.
"don't let me catch you with my man again or we're gonna have a problem." she said snapping her neck at me.
"Girl if yo snapping turtle ass don't get your bad built neck outta my face imma beat yo ass. and we already got a problem bc you wanna come over here and make a scene. BITCH ION EVEN KNOW U! AND IM GAY SO HOW TF AM I GONNA WANT YOUR MAN?!?" I said getting mad frl.
she just stood there with a dumb look on her face.
I pushed her softly outta my way and went to my class.

I made it to class and sat down a girl sat beside me and said "don't worry about her, she's always saying she can beat everybody up but ain't ever been in a fight before." the girl said making me look at her and laugh.
"Girl I wouldn't be scared anyways. I don't care if she's John Cena imma still rock her ass if she gets on my nerves." I said laughing.
"i'm Jenn by the way." she said
"i'm Kayloni, but I go by Kk."I told her smiling, showing my red and blue braces.