004 .

Jordan's pov

I got up, got dressed and Karli brought me to school. I was happy, not to go to school. To see Kayloni, duh.
We stopped at the donut shop and got us some food, and they gave us donut holes for free like always.
We made it to school and went to the Cafeteria sitting at our table waiting for Kk and Moni.
They walked up to us and sat at the table. Kk was finna pull her chair out but I stopped her, pulling it out for her. She thanked me and sat down watching tiktok's on her phone.
"Wanna bite?" I asked handing my crescent to Kk.
"What is it?" she asked smelling it.
"A bacon egg and cheese crescent." I said pulling my phone out going on tiktok and seeing Kk's tiktok be the first one to pop up on my fyp. I followed her and watched as she got a notification.
"How'd you find my tiktok?" she asked with her mouth full.
"You just came up on my fyp." I told her showing her the video of her on my fyp.
"oh," she said going back to watching tiktoks. Not following me back.
"You should really follow me back, you know?" I said making her side eye me.
"I mean I could follow you back buttttt.." she said dragging her words.
"I mean I could just take my food back buttttt..." I said copying her.
"No No!! i'll follow you back! I promise!" she said following me back REAL quick.
"Mhm, that's what I thought" I said giving her my apple juice bc then crescents be makin ya mouth dry ong. She thanked me and drank it.
The bell rang and she got up taking the food with her walking away. as she walked away I seen her ass poking outta her blue jean shorts. I ran behind her pulling them down a little from the bottom just for them to ride right back up.
I pulled her into the bathroom taking her into a stall and locking it.
" Yo what's this for? " she asked munching on the crescent.
"Why you wearing them shorts? They showing ya whole ass." I said grabbing the bottom pulling them down like before, and they went right back up, like before.
"Shit my bad, I ain't know you was my dad." she said laughing.
"I'm not. But we don't need the whole school seeing all dat ass." I said looking over her shoulder licking my lips at it.
"Stawp!" she said pushing me back laughing, making me laugh with her.
"What do you want me to do about it? It's not my fault I got an ass." She said shrugging her shoulder.
"Here," I said reaching in my backpack pulling out a pair of my sweatpants.
"Put those on." I said handing them to her.
"I ain't wearing those." she said pointing at the sweatpants.
"Well you ain't wearing them either, so what's it gonna be?" I said pointing to her shorts.
"Ugh, you make me so mad." she said rolling her eyes and taking the sweatpants.
"Mhm, I know." I said smirking at her.
(😏 that emoji came up when I finished writing that sentence!🤣)
"Are you gonna leave, or you just gonna sit there and watch me change?" she asked pointing her thumb to the door.
"I'm prolly gonna go with the second option." I said leaning on the wall, getting comfortable.
"ok then," she said shrugging and unbuttoning her shorts, pulling them off and putting on the sweatpants. I just stood there watching her every movement, my jaw hanging a little.
"C'mon before you make us late." she said grabbing my hand, pulling me out the bathroom and into my class before leaving to go to hers. Did I whine when she left? Yes. Do I care? No.

School went by pretty fast, except for all the classes I had to take without Kayloni. Imma get my schedule change, because every time she gotta go. I'm on the edge of having a mental breakdown😔💔.

Me and Kayloni went to her house and I learned that I still won't be able to meet her brother, Trey, because he's spending the weekend with his girlfriend. And since Moni is gonna stay with Karli, it's just me and my wife 😝!! .. I mean Kk ..

We grabbed Mcdonald's and made it to the house. We went up to her room and took our ASN 'After School Nap'
Kk was asleep on my neck like this:

 We went up to her room and took our ASN 'After School Nap'Kk was asleep on my neck like this: