007 .

Kayloni's pov

I went up to my room to pick out my bathing suit. I picked out a light pink two piece and put it on, covering it with some shorts and a shirt.
I walked out the room and grabbed a backpack putting towels, sunscreen, an extra change of clothes, and my money. I put the bag in the car and went back inside. When i went back in i seen Jordan walk in the kitchen with some light pink swim trunks and a black T on. Y'all my boo is fineee !
We got in the truck and Jordan had to go get something from her house. She pulled into her driveway and went into her house.
When she came back out she had a red Nike backpack on.

"What's in the bag?" I asked her.
"You'll find out," she said pulling out of her driveway and heading to the water park. When we got there I opened my door before Jordan could come over and do it, grabbing my phone and running to the entrance. When I got there I seen Armoni and Karli getting their bags checked. I ran and hid behind Karli, grabbing onto the back of her shirt.
"Bro, whatchu grabbin onto me for?" Karli asked looking back at me laughing.
"Shhh, I got out the truck before Jordan could open the door for me." I told her making her laugh at me again.
"I cant save you from her, you done fucked up on your own." she said, I peeked out from behind Karli to see Jordan walking towards us with the bag I brought in her hand.
"I see you Kk." Jordan said putting the bag on the table so the people could search it.
"Might as well get out from behind me because i'm not tryna get beat up too." Karli said pushing me away from her and into Jordan.
Jordan wrapped her arms around me and leaned down to whisper something in my ear.
"Don't do all this running when we get home." She whispered to me, being so close that I felt her breathe of my neck and it sent shivers down my back. I ain't even finna hold you, the 🐱 was purring. She grabbed our bag back from the worker lady and we walked to a table to put our stuff down at. We put all of our bags down and me and Armoni took our shorts and shirts off, showing our bathing suits, which she was wearing a two piece green bikini.
"Umm, y'all me and Kk gotta go to the bathroom real quick, we'll be back." Jordan said, grabbing my wrist and bringing me to the bathroom, locking the door.
"What are you wearing?" Jordan asked me putting her hands on her hips. Sassy ass.
"A bathing suit?" I said, wondering what the problem was.
"We'll no shit, but why is you showing what's mine?" She asked looking me up and down.
"Bro, it ain't even that bad. I said looking at myself in the mirror, putting my hair into a ponytail.
"Bet, just wait though, you're gon see." she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. She's gon learn to stop doing that before I slap tf outta her.

Jordan's Pov

Omg y'all. Kayloni looked sooo good and I was sooo mad. If we were at home, best believe i woulda bent her over and hit it from the back.
ANYWAYSSS
We found Karli and Armoni and we all went to the lazy river. Armoni and Kk were in floats and me and Karli was jus floating behind them, holding into their floats so we didn't lose them. We was jus floating and the I heard something.
"Ooooh, Kk. Do you see that fine stud right there?" Armoni asked and Kk turned her head to look.
"Yeah, what about her?" Kk says shrugging.
"You should ask for her number." Moni said making me give her the most neck snapping, heart stopping, tongue chewing side eye EVER.
"Why not you go ask for it? You think shes cute" Kk said
YEASSS BABYYY PURRRRR
I was so happy at the moment.
"Because me and Karli are dating, duh." Moni said making me turn my head to Karli.
"Ohhh yeahhh, I forgot." Kk said slapping herself in the face.
"Baby, you knew it of this?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.
"You didn't?" She asked giving me the same look.
"ANYWAYS!! Back on the stud, go ask her for her number." Moni said. SHE WAS PISSIN ME OFF WITH THAT SHIT ! FUCC THAT MF STUD, IM BETTER
"I'm good where i'm at." Kk said pulling out her phone. Thank you lord.
"Bestieeee, come take pictures with meeee." Kk said pulling up the camera app on her phone.
Karli came over, taking MY spot, and posing with MY almost girlfriend😔💔 UNEXCEPTABLE
They took pictures and I seen Armoni mugging the fuck outta Kk. Do she really think Kk wants Karli? Because if she does then she needs to take her jealous ass on because MY girl and MY bestie are JUST friends. But what if that wasn't true? Nahh, i'm just overthinking it.. right?