009 .

Jordan pov

I woke up in the same position I feel asleep in. I must've been in a good sleep because my drool was all over Kayloni's chest. I got up and got a towel to clean up my babies chest and put her bra and shirt back on. I went downstairs and turned on her PlayStation and got on 2k and she had some good stats on her player, my baby must be hella good at 2k. after playing for a minute, I got a text on my phone.

Vanessa

where are you?

where I wanna be.
are you cheating on me?!
I knew that bitch wasn't no good

watch that bitch
word. and me and you aren't
together anymore. you're
blocked now, bye

I blocked her right after that like the bad bitch I am. 😙✌️ !!!

"Baeeeee!" I heard my wife calling for me.
"Yeah?!" I responded walking up the stairs and into her room.
"Wanna go to Walmart?" She asked. (if u from a small town that ain't got shii to do in it then yk what i'm tb)

"Yeah, but you ain't going nowhere until you put some pants on." I told her, going  into her drawer and throwing some sweatpants at her. She put them on and brushed her hair real quick before grabbing the keys and throwing them at me.

When we got to Walmart I got her out the car and we walked in.
"Where you wanna go?" I asked her, grabbing her hand with mine and rubbing circles on the back of hers with my thumb.
"First, I wanna go get some of the cooked popcorn chicken and then I want to get some trü frü strawberries." She told me as she lead me to the freezer isles. We got her strawberries and her chicken that she just had to pay for, even though I slid a 20 in her purse because my baby will not be paying for ANYTHING when she's with me. After that we went to the sports section and I videoed her attempting to play baseball and accidentally hitting an old man with the ball. After we ran away we went and built a fort out of toilet paper and grabbed people's ankles when they'd walk by. I secretly took pictures of her and posted some of them.
after about 3 and a half hours in walmart we got some chick-fil-a and went home. We layed down in her bed and she fell asleep on my chest, and you know I had to take a picture. I posted it and answered a few comments before going to sleep.

jor.dan1

dan1

27.2k likes 402 comments

Karliii.gzz Twin finally got that dam upgrade😂
↪️jor.dan1 Nigga stfu🤣

moni_Bbyy Aww, my baby lookin peaceful🥹💗
↪️ jor.dan1 Yea, MY baby lookin beautifully peaceful

tap to view more⬇️

____________________________________

TIME SKIP TO WEDNESDAY BASKETBALL PRACTICE

Kayloni pov

Me, Jordan, and Karli went to practice and got dressed in the locker room. I was putting on my shirt when this stud came up behind me and slapped my ass. I turned around and was finna do something, but Jordan was about Five steps ahead of me.
"Wtf you slapping her ass for?" Jordan asked pushing the stud.
"Cause that shit fat, you got a problem?" The stud said.
"Duh nigga, don't put yo hands on my girl again." Jordan told the stud before grabbing my hand and walking away.

We walked into the gym and  seen coach in there. Coach said hello and she introduced me to everybody as the new point guard. We started drills and at towards end of practice she split us into teams and told us who to guard. I was guarding Jordan because we are both point guards.

Jordan pov

We started our scrimmage and Loni's team had the ball first. Kayloni walked the ball down the court and so I stepped up to guard her, then she ball faked and passed it to her Karli, who was on the wing. I knew Karli was a 3 point shooter so I turned towards her and she passed the ball to Loni who was rim cutting. And they got the first point.
Throughout the scrimmage I found out Loni was a lot better than I thought. She shot threes, got assists, got rebounds, got steals, and she even packed me in my shit when I went to get a three in. Practice ended and my team had to run suicides because we lost by a whole 30 fuckin points. As I was running, I realized that Loni can easily replace me and I can end up being her dumb sub.

I had to get better than her.

__________________________________
784 words

I kno I kno short chapter but it's the first update in a few months so be happy. but I been real busy with AAU soooo 🤷‍♀️