Chapter Thirty Six

Mature Content (Mild Sexual Depiction

Mature Content
(Mild Sexual Depiction. Nothing full blown though ;))

As soon as we step a foot into Sitara's flat, I felt her fingers at the back of my neck. Guessing her position, I impatiently reached for her waist and tugged her closer to my torso as our lips had mind of their own.

An impatient growl left my mouth as I felt Sitara going for a slow and sensual kiss. Slow was the last thing on my mind at this moment.

Tugging her impossibly closer to myself, I angled my head to deepen the kiss. My cane and tinted glasses were a lost cause a long time ago.

"The things you do to me, Tara." My voice came out rugged as I heard her whimpering moan.

Tugging at her hair lightly, I estimated where her neck might be. Peppering kisses down her jawline, I left wet kisses on her neck. A smooth piece of sensual skin awaited me below her chin. Her loose hair strands kept swaying in my way, doing little in distracting me.

"Did you dress up for me, Tara?" I whispered into the kisses. As I felt her nod, I growled, "Words!"

"Yes." She let out softly. I might have missed her answer had I not been so near to her.

"Guide me to the wall, baby." I told her. Pushing me back a few steps, she halted letting my back touch the cold wall.

Directing my hands down her shoulder and upto her wrist. Heartbeats faster than regular gritted me at her pulse point.

"Are you scared?" I asked her as I let my palm wander upto her face. Feathering her rugged skin, I waited for her answer.

"Not scared. Just nervous." She admitted, timidly. Possible.

Bringing her wrist to my lips, I left a wet kiss on her pulse point. She sucked in a deep breathe, probably overwhelmed by the senses.

Moving my lips up, I laid butterfly kisses up until her shoulder. The joint of her neck and shoulder blade served an abode to her soft spot. An involuntary moan slipped her lips as soon as my lips sucked her sweet spot.

"Yash." She whisper-moaned against my own neck. I did not stop on her moan's accord.

"Hmm?" The vibrations of my moan travelled deeper into her skin. I have no idea if she had her eyes open or closed, if her lips were parted open, of her hair stuck onto her sweaty skin or how sensual she looked. Fuck if I won't trade the world to have a visual of the scene.

"We need to take this to bedroom." She reminded me. My cock had a mind of his own when he stood up at the purring kitten in front of me.

"I don't know where it is." I admitted.

Detaching herself from me, she carried me into her bedroom. An orange shade covered my otherwise dark vision, indicating her room was sun facing at the peek of noon. It irked me.

"Close the curtains, please. It's blinding me." I told her.

Leaving my hand for a few seconds, I heard her shutting the windows and trailing the blinders on the window. It was dark soon enough and she was back to my side.

"What do you see, Tara?" I asked her. My voice heavier with lust. My blind visions clouded with love for the amazing woman.

"Your green eyes." She told me.

"Do you have a mirror, baby?" I ask her. Rather than answering, she held my hand and guided me to stand a few steps away from my original place.

"You're standing on front of the full mirror." She told me. Bringing her hands in tightening hold, I guided her infront of me. She stood with her back firmly attached to my chest.

"What do you see now?" I asked her.

"You. Me. Us." She answered.

"How do you look, Tara? I want to know how you look from your eyes. Not Dev's. Not Urmila's." I told her.

"Describe yourself to me. Help me imagine a beautiful image of yours. The true one, this time around. Be my eyes for me, baby."

I heard her suck in a deep breath. She was emotional, I could feel the shift of air around us.

"I am wearing a pista green kurti with madhubani pattern at the bottom with a black leggings. My face is burnt, even scarred. But my eyes.. look livelier this time. I-I don't have lips. Patching up my face with skin from my back had resulted in their disappearance. My left ear isn't there. My right one is nothing more than a top. My skin on my face is rugged with marks of stitches near my chin and forehead." She paused to sob.

I patted her back in acknowledgement, but didn't interrupt her. She needs to get out of her image from her head before she can insert a new image of her beautiful self in her mind and heart.

"I-I have dense brown hair. Shallow near my forehead but voluminous at the back. They end four inches below my shoulder. Wierd for a braid but perfect for a ponytail." She paused again.

"I-I wore kajal and applied liner on my eyes today, for you. I know it's stupid but-" I cut her off.

"Yet you did it for me. I am honoured, Tara."

A chocked sob escaped her lips.

"Now look at yourself from my eyes, baby. You have an unpredictable skin, full of surprises. Your hair are perfect for me to not get tangled but able to tug at them and kiss you from the backside. You have a marvelous tongue to indulge when I kiss the soul of your body. Your eyes are something that would work for two of us. And all your marks are going to look sexy as fuck when I have you at my mercy, naked, today, tomorrow and forever." I told her as I feathered her waist.

"Forever is too long, Yash. Will you really be with me?" She asked me. I smiled at her.

This isn't fiction. She won't get rid of her insecurities within a snap of my fingers. She'll need time and constant efforts. She'll need me constantly reminding about how beautiful she is.

"I'll be there forever, baby. For you're the beauty to my beast." I told her, referring to the book I remember her depicting to the kids before the kid shared how her father had a naked photo of Belle too.

"You are no beast, Yash. Just blind." She told me.

"Okay, then. The beauty to this blind?"

I don't know if I should post the part with smut or not

I don't know if I should post the part with smut or not. Are you guys comfortable enough to read it?

Don't forget to vote and comment!