Chapter Epilogue

Three Years Later

Three Years Later...

I sigh dreamily as I lay my head on my fiance's shoulder.

"You look so hot in navy blue. Your biceps make every one swoon in the room. Even the men." I told him as my eyes traced my Yash's figure climbing up the stage and recieving a gallantry award from the President himself.

A soft kiss on the top of my head made me snuggle into his warm body.

"You're missing the fact that I had no idea what I was wearing that day, baby." He snorted under his breath. At this point of my life, I have already made a truce with his dry humour and jokes about his disability.

"But you look so hot, baby! I wonder why they aren't showing the president's face. Maybe, he had been drooling over you, too." I commented. A slow grumble of laughter in my hair made me smile too.

"I don't know what to be amused about- the fact that you're watching this video for the tenth time or the fact that you're appreciating me on the television more than me sitting next to you." He said, amusement lacing his tone.

"What do you want me to do then?" I ask him, well aware about his alternative plans. This man's virility never seems to seize. He's ready to dive into the bedroom at any chance he gets.

"Maybe, appreciate my body in real life. Especially..." He paused with a smirk.

"Especially what?" I whisper asked.

"Especially the tummy roll you and my mother have created since last year, you Dumbo." He laughs at his own joke. Yeah, he does that a lot now.

Ever since we got together, he has been going for the therapy he was supposed to. We got a help dog for him to be more independent about. He had aced the braille script and also interviewed at various television shows, sharing his happy memories and his true feelings about his last deployment, rather than sulking and being irritated by the judgemental society.

As if on clue, the golden retriever, Bruno pounced onto Yash's lap, demanding his attention.

Yash sighed. "Yeah. Yeah. I know you're here, Bruno. And I promised we would not traumatize you by having sex in your presence. But a man needs to appreciate his beautiful fiancee too, Bruno!" He almost whined, making me giggle.

Bruno, who understands nothing, gave him a bark of agreement before he climbed down his lap and strode out to the hallway with his tail tucked into his legs.

Yash stood up and moved his hand forward for me to hold. With a roll of my eyes, I did. A shriek left me when I was swept off the ground. Yash, well acquainted by the flat, moved towards the bedroom.

Tucking in my camisole, I slipped into my burgundy kurta

Tucking in my camisole, I slipped into my burgundy kurta. On the other end of the bed, Yash too, tucked his shirt into his khakhi pants.

"Are you ready?" I asked him. He nodded his head in answer as we decided to walk up until the hall of orientation.

Yash was now worked as a spokesperson to a local political party. It took a lot of convincing from me as well as Saina to get into political arena. He was a marvelous speaker and really had a career when it came to working in the legislations.

About an year ago, Yash finally succumbed to my wishes. We know his post wouldn't sky rocket in the party, especially when their were hundreds of candidates waiting in the line of posts with greated work experience. For now, Yash was happy with being a pravakta.

Bruno accompanied Yash everywhere around, especially when the library doesn't allow me to guide Yash to his destination.

Today, too, he had a large audience to address.

I was proud of what he had turned into. And extremely glad to have him by my side.

And cut!

And cut!

That's was Yash and Sitara for you guys!

My initial intentions was to wrap this story up in 20 parts but here we are.

Anyways, don't forget to leave a review to this story! Do put this into your reading lists and help me enlarge my audience!

Until next time.
~Aks