The card reader beeped as the payment was processed. "Here's your receipt! Thank you again for coming, have a great day!" The door opened and closed again, it was your typical day at work. Of course, you weren't against your job but it was the same thing every day. There wasn't a single thought of enjoyment or pleasure. I looked up as the door slid open. "Welcome!" I exclaimed, putting on my happy face There was a figure at the door. He was tall, had black hair, had baggy clothes, and he wore a mask?

"Uh hi," his voice trembled and stuttered as he spoke. I responded, "What do you need help with today?" Something about him intrigued me. "Uh... Let me show you," he removed his mask revealing what was underneath. He had acne along with other imperfections such as dark spots and blackheads. "I'm struggling with my acne and I feel insecure about how my face looks," he sounded sad and hurt. "Well you came to the right place! I can help you with this!" I exclaimed. I show him a thumbs up and for some reason I felt differently about him. I walked around the store helping him browse the contents. I turned around before asking him, "I didn't get your name earlier, could you tell me your name?" He was caught off guard by my question before he replied, "M-my name? Oh it's uh it's Kai." "It's good to meet you Kai, I'm Y/N," I responded. "If you don't mind me asking how long have you been struggling with your acne?" "Umm for around 2 years now," he replied with a solemn expression. "Have you ever done skincare?" I asked him genuinely. "Umm no I haven't I'm quite new to it..." he replied. "Well I'm happy to help you!" I exclaimed. Wait, something's off. There was something about him I couldn't quite understand, why was he different from the rest?