Chapter One.

October 16th, 2015
Bob's Burgers restaurant

The door opens as there's the same old customer again, Teddy. He's looking forward to another one of those classic burgers bob always makes, ever since the first time he had walked through that door. Teddy and Bob have been friends ever since then.

The smell of the grease in Bob's kitchen was so strong that Teddy couldn't wait to eat another burger, and another.

He sat up on the stool in front of where Bob had cooked. Himself, his wife Linda, Teddy and his kids, along with other customers, could see what Bob was doing in the kitchen.

"Another burger flipping day, right Bob?" Teddy winked.

"Yea, yea." Bob replied.

"Bob, honey." Linda said. "You should really stop sulking, it's getting on my nerves right now."

"Shut up, Linda." Bob mumbled.

"What did you say to me, mister?" Linda asked as she placed her hand on the side of her hips.

"Nothing. Forget it." Bob replied, still in an sulking mood.

"The business will turn around, you'll see." Linda winked.

"Listen to ya wife, Bob." Teddy said as he took a huge bite of his burger.

"Ugh." Bob groaned.

Wagstaff School: Tina, Louise and Gene are walking in the hallway.

"Tina, as you know, high school graduation is only eight months away." Louise said. "Now, I know I'm not graduating, since I'm still young, but I'll do whatever it shall take for you to have the best graduation and senior year ever!"

"Louise, while I appreciate your help, I think I'll be able to some stuff of my own." Tina responded.

"Yeah, Louise!" Gene shouted. "There's a bunch of good and erotic choices, she's gonna try to make this year."

"Shut your mouth Gene before I break your arm." Tina replied.

The Belcher siblings are walking towards the cafeteria, and wait in line for what they can get from there.

"Ooh, they got mushy corn tacos for lunch!" Gene exclaimed.

"Just like your bland mouth." Louise replied. "I don't think this apple sauce with chocolate, is going to be appetizing."

"Why not?" Tina questioned. "It's just like a mix of bras and pants."

"Weirdo." Louise mumbled.

They started walking towards a table, and they all sat down together.

"How come we rarely eat as siblings here in the cafeteria?" Louise asked. "It's like an one type of thing we do each year."

"Maybe we like to eat with our friends more, I don't know." Gene hesitated. "I'm gonna take a bunch chomp of the taco!" *Chomp, chomp.*

Two tables away from the Belcher siblings, Jimmy Jr and Zeke are sitting down, talking about Zeke's latest artistic comic design.

"What do you think, Jimmy?" Zeke asked. "This comic will surely be accepted, just as much as our wrestling matches are." Zeke started to mess up Jimmy's hair with his fist, and they started to wrestle again.

"It looks good." Jimmy Jr said as his voice lightly strained. They stopped wrestling.

"Can't believe graduation is in less than a year from now." Zeke said. "It's like yesterday, when we first became freshman and both became buddies."

"Yeah, first day we saw each other, we're like, "ooh yeah, wrestle to the maximum." Jimmy Jr replied. "Haha."

"Ahahaha!" Zeke laughed. "Anyways back to the design, I have to send it off to the art competition box by two today in the office upstairs."

"Wasn't that the same office where you became a hall monitor?" Jimmy Jr asked.

"Yeah, but it wasn't just me, remember? Tina was a hall monitor for a day too." Zeke replied. "They literally turned that into an art office."

"Why do they keep changing things?" Jimmy Jr asked. "That room used to be an mini airport with mini boxes."

"I don't know." Zeke shurgged. "Maybe they like to switch things up."

"Well yeah." Jimmy Jr shrugged.

"It's the last year here at Wagstaff, let's make the best of it with our friends and all." Zeke replied.

Zeke noticed Jimmy was not listening at that time, and Jimmy was staring at something else.

"Jimmy!" Zeke said as he clapped his hands together to get his attention.

"Yeah, yeah, I was listening!" Jimmy replied as he turned his head to face him.

"You were like in an daydream for about a minute." Zeke sighed. "You okay there, buddy?"

"I don't know anymore." Jimmy Jr. "Feel like something is changing."

"We're graduating." Zeke said.

"No, something else." Jimmy Jr sighed. "I feel like something else has changed inside of me deep down." He placed his hand on his stomach, as he started to look the same way he did a few minutes earlier.

Zeke noticed who he was looking at, and his mouth hung open.

"No, damn way." Zeke said.

"What?!" Jimmy Jr said annoyed for a second.

"You're like in one hundred percent realization, about Tina." Zeke winked.

"What about her?" Jimmy Jr hesitated.

"Dude, you're in love with Tina, and you know it." Zeke replied.

"I'm in- Jimmy Jr gasped. "Oh, my-

"I'm in love with Tina."