Chapter Three

October 17th, 2015(the following day.)
*Sally Hansen is an made up character.*

"Alright Tina."  Sally announced. "We have a few things to prepare ourselves before graduation."

"And that is?" Tina asked.

"College preparatory, senior meetings." Sally said and twinkled. "And most importantly, Senior prom."

Tina sighed. "Aren't you excited for senior prom in May?" Sally asked. "You sound like you're depressed."

"I'm not depressed." Tina sighed again. "I'm too busy for all of this prom stuff, which is weird cause I usually am never busy for this kind of stuff."

"Okay." Sally hesitated. "Let's get started with the most important thing of all. "College preparatory."

"Where do we start?" Tina asked.

"Come with me to the library, I have some great college recommendation books you could learn about, to see which suits you best." Sally winked."

*They entered the Library, Tina sat down at a table and waited for Sally to bring her the college books.*

"Alright, I got the college book recommendations!" Sally announced. She slapped them down on the table, and sat down.

"That's a lot of books." Tina said.

"Of course it is." Sally sighed. "Need to think about our future now, before it's the end of the world for us."

"It's not the end of the world." Tina said.

"But it will be one day!" Sally yelled.

"I'm gonna go near a printer, and just print some shit out." Tina sighed.

Tina got up and went to the printer, she was playing with it like she did the last time she was in the library.

"What are you doing near a printer, Tina?"

"Jimmy Jr?" Tina asked as she turned to face him.

"Yeah." Jimmy Jr shurgged.

"What's it to you?" Tina replied. *Walks back over to Sally* "Come on, Tina." Sally said. "What do we gotta do to focus on college here?"

"College?" Jimmy Jr asked.

"Yeah, college preparatory." Tina replied.

"Oh, didn't realize you were planning on that so early." Jimmy Jr sighed.

"Jimmy Jr, aren't you supposed to be in radio art right now?" Sally asked.

"No." Jimmy Jr said. "I switched that to nutrition."

"Oh okay." Sally said. "Now, Tina. Let's continue."

"Guess I'll head to my class now then." Jimmy Jr said.

"Okay, bye." Tina replied.

Jimmy Jr left the library and walked the hallway, he had his hands in his pocket and shurgged. He kicked a rock forward, that was on the floor.