Chapter Two

"I'm in love with Tina."

"No, there's no way!" Jimmy Jr gasped. "How is this possible?"

"Dude, you see?" Zeke said. He wrapped his arm around Jimmy's neck, and he turned his face towards Tina. "You have to tell T-bird that you're in love with her, the year might dry up quickly."

"I can't do that." Jimmy Jr snubbed.

"Well, why not?" Zeke complained. "I'm not asking you to tell her right on the spot."

"I know you're not." Jimmy Jr sighed. "But I'm not gonna tell her, even if I wanted to."

"Sounds like you're in denial right now." Zeke said as he lightly patted his shoulder. *The bell rings* "It's half past twelve, I gotta go to gym now, once you figure out your feelings bout T-bird, than holler to me so I can help ya."

"Alright." Jimmy Jr sighed. Everyone had left the cafeteria, expect for him. He didn't start his next class until 12:45, so he just stayed there, wandering into space.

12:31 pm
Tina is walking to her next class

"Oh, shit." Tina exclaimed.

"What is it?" Gene asked.

"I forgot my backpack in the cafeteria, I'll be back." Tina said, as she ran back into the cafeteria.

Jimmy Jr had woke up out of his daydream, when he heard Tina come back to the cafeteria. He didn't say a word, he just looked at her, as she went to the same table and collected her backpack.

"That's like the fourth time this week." He thought.

"Can't believe this happened again." Tina mumbled. She placed it on her shoulder and headed out.

He started to get off the table and leave the cafeteria too, he wandered why she didn't say hi to him like she usually does. Maybe he thought she was in an hurry?

Chapter Two completed, sorry if it's short 🤪 the next one will be longer than this. Promise 😉