Chapter Four

"I'm still waiting for my latte, Joan!" Sally exclaimed as she was arguing with the coffee machine in the cafeteria.

"Why did they put a coffee machine in the middle of the cafeteria?" Louise asked. "Most of us don't even drink coffee."

"I do!" Sally exclaimed. "Joan you better have my latte ready in the next four minutes, please!"

"Why are you calling the machine Joan?" Gene asked.

"I can call the machine by whatever name I want!" Sally exclaimed.

"Yeesh, Sally." Louise mumbled.

Zeke walked in, and walked over to the machine. "Hey Pals." Zeke said.

"Hey Zeke." Louise replied.

"What is Sally doing?" Zeke asked as he pointed to her.

"She's tryna get her latte." Gene said as he rolled his eyes.

"Is she still calling it by Joan?" Zeke asked.

"Yup." Louise replied.

"Sally, Sally, Sally." Zeke said.

"WHAT?!" Sally yelled.

"Maybe you should take a break on waiting for a latte from a machine you still call by a female name." Zeke replied.

"I have every right to yell at Joan if I feel like it. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LATTES, ZEKE?! NOTHING!"

"Woah, you don't need to be yelling at me for you getting called out, calling a machine by a name!" Zeke exclaimed.

"You two are like those annoying siblings I've seen in the Jonas Kitchen." Gene replied.

"What even is a Jonas Kitchen?" Louise asked.

"Anyways, how's your college preparatory going?" Sally asked.

"Ehh, it could be worse." Zeke shurgged. "I haven't even found anything yet. Neither has my best bud."

"Best bud?" Sally laughed. "You talking about Orange string boy over there by the meat section?"

Zeke, Sally, Louise and Gene had looked over at Jimmy Jr. His plate was so full of meat, that he probably didn't even know what was he thinking at the moment. Two pieces of his hair were hanging out of his face.

"Why does he look like someone who just rolled out of bed?" Sally asked.

"Beats me." Zeke shurgged. "Maybe it has something to do with Tina?"

"Tina?" Gene asked.

"Well, yes." Zeke sighed. "He's been asking me all day where Tina was today."

"Oh, she's busy." Sally said.

"But, do you know where she is?" Zeke asked.

"I think in the upstairs library or something." Sally sighed.

"Well, I'll go look." Zeke sighed. "I need to cheer J-Ju up as soon as possible."