♡ 𝒏 𝒆 𝒗 𝒆 𝒓 » 𝒇 𝒐 𝒓 𝒈 𝒆 𝒕 » 𝒚 𝒐 𝒖 ♡

MY FIRST EVER WATTPAD PEICE! HELP ME WITH IDEAS ON HOW TO IMPROVE. ANYWAY ENJOY THIS ONE! (also listen to this song to get a feel!!)

A B O U T :

Post season 4 // 1987 - So the characters are about 15-16

Max is in a coma and Lucas fixes her Walkman and wears it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSO POV:

"Hey Max! ... I uhm.. I fixed your Walkman. Sorry i'm kinda late i know its been over a year. You know it was kinda my fault that it broke. I'm sorry, But my dad let me use his tools and taught me a couple of stuff so i guess it was helpful?" Lucas chuckled sarcastically.

He looked back down at max seeing her lay in the same position since she was deported last year. Lucas felt so hopeless and can't help but feel guilty over what happened thinking that it was all his fault Max is like this when she could've been a happy little girl if they never met. His thoughts got interrupted when Erica came in the room and trod up to him. You see ever since the whole vecna thing happened and with Max in a coma Erica has become more ... vulnerable. It hurts her even more seeing her own brother like this

Sad

Depressed

Isolating

He doesn't even come home for lunch anymore. Sure they always fought but they never not loved each other. They both know that they do but just never expressed it. "Hey, umm Lucas?" Erica spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Um, i made you a sandwich your favourite, " Erica replied looking down coming closer to him motioning him to take it. "I know you did't have breakfast today." Erica concluded giving it to him. Lucas gave a light smile and took it gladly.

"Thanks Erica. Here have half," With that Lucas tore the sandwich and gave Erica the bigger piece. Them both eating in silence. "You okay?"Lucas asked to break the silence.

"yeah fine i guess, just had another nightmare last night," Erica replied looking amusingly down at her food.

"Yeah i get em too. Wonder when they'll go away," He lightly chuckled enjoying his sisters presence. Erica just hummed in response. Lucas noticed erica sniffling looking down while chewing on the bite. "Did something happen?" Lucas asked his sister in concern.

Erica just lift her head up revealing her teary eyes that could leave any moment. Lucas's heart sunk seeing his sister like this. He swiftly placed his sandwich on the table next to him and stood up to sit next to Erica that was sitting across from him. He sat down on the dainty couch and brought her in an embrace tightly wrapping his arms around her. "Hey, hey its okay it'll get better soon." He tried to persuade her. She just sunk in more nodding her head letting all her tears out.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before pulling away. Both in desperate need of comfort. They were watching the crappy old television in the room that only played several shows until Erica had to leave for dinner. "Your not coming?" Erica asked her brother while putting on her shoes waiting for a response.

"Yeah i'll come in a bit" Lucas sighed resulting from lack of sleep. He watches as his sister leaves closing the door shut. He turns off the television and looks at Max softly whispering "I'll be back soon just going to my house for dinner," He said in the cool calm collected voice that could bring chills to anyone's ears. He placed a soft delicate kiss on her four head grabbing her Walkman with a few caskets in his hands while the headphones are placed around his chocolaty silky neck. He closes the curtains and on's the lamp next to max to bring in some coziness in the depressed unit room. he makes it to the door and turns off the light sighing while closing the door.

He makes it to the ground floor where he is greeted by the receptionist that he sees everyday. "Going out for dinner Lucas?" She questions with a smile on her face.

Lucas smiles back "Yeah," He replies simply walking to the exit.

He was going to walk since it's only a 25 minute walk to his house. He places Max's Walkman on his ears adjusting it so it fits him. He plays 'take on me' by a-ha hoping it could brighten his moot and think about other things.

He makes it to his house already having the keys so he doesn't need to knock and can come by anytime. He makes it in, a nostalgic warm feeling hitting his face plastering a gentle smile across his face. He turns off max's Walkman and places it in its original spot around his neck.

He walks in noticing his mum in the kitchen with his dad talking about something. He over hears their conversation.

"Honey, he hasn't came home in a few days. He's either at the hospital or at mike's its not good for his health," Lucas's mum concluded.

"I agree babe ever since Max has been in that coma it has taken over our son MY son, It isn't right he keeps doing this we have to make rules or better that teach him lessons." His dad reply's. His mum nodding in agreement. "I know he loves that Max girl so much its hurting him. Ugh if he never of had met her he could of had been here right now that girl is ruining him, his life, his friends, his family..."

His mum just cries on his dads shoulder while he comforts her. Silence passes and they here a big BANG! Their heads shoot up to where the sound came from and noticed it from the front door. Erica came studding down the stairs to also be informed about what the sound was. She looked through the window through the door and noticed a tall shadow figure running away she made out it to be her brother... Lucas Sinclair. Erica sighs in response going back upstairs. Her parents just walking back in the kitchen with guilty faces.

Lucas was trying to get as far away from his house as he could with his song blasting through his ears 10 minutes of running later he notices a familiar area.

The junkyard

The place where him and Max shared their first heart to heart. he doesn't waste any time and sprints into the bus sinking into the un comfy bus seats which he is used to by siting on the chairs in the hospital anyway. He slowly begins to break down into teas while the faint sound of music is heard. Disappointed in himself but also his parents by them saying that stuff about Max and that leading them to think he doesn't like his family anymore, but the comments about max hurt more. He sits there tears leaving uncontrollably from his eyes trying to wipe them away but just lets
them keep falling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A U T H O R S N O T E

Hello to anybody reading this (highly unlikely) But if you guys can request some ideas that would be really nice (NO SMUTS) This is my first so it is really bad i apologies.

W O R D S = 1208