♡ 𝒂 𝒍 𝒊 𝒗 𝒆 ( 𝒑𝒕 2) ♡

Continues on from chapter 2 

........................................................

El POV:

I broke down in tears after i jut talked to Max. I can't believe that my best friend the person who i've had the most laughs with, the person who helped me become who i am today, the person who made me stronger is partially dead and its all my fault. I couldn't save her. I, I . . .  I was too weak. I will never forgive myself for that. 

I also feel so very bad for Lucas. I know he loved her so much and still so much and she did too! She would not stop talking about him in our sleepovers or how they would pass notes in middle school in class. Also how they would just hold hands wherever they would go. They didn't kiss much in pubic and eat each others faces off like me and Mike. I always thought if you loved  someone then you would be proud to show it off in public but with them now i have realised that is not the case.  

Seeing him now . . . hurts. Even the party is very worried he hasn't been himself anymore. I just hugged my self a little tighter while taking in the scent of the old bitter smells of the room. I quickly got up forgetting track of time to go get Lucas. However Lucas was passed out outside on the chair fast asleep. I smiled a weak bright smile as he was finally getting some rest after a while. I didn't want to wake him up so i decided to go search for Max on my own. I took a deep breath and went back in the room.

  I sat on the cold hospital bed where Max was lying on. I softly held her little frozen fingers that were exposed out from her thin cast. Since its been more than a year Max's bones had healed mostly her legs though they were out of all the cast except for her right arm  that was on a thin cast for support. I gently closed my eyes and thought about our happy moments together I opened my eyes and shocked to see whee i was. At Elmore skate park. I was confused on why we were at a skate park but then i saw two figures sitting down at a corner. It was Max and Lucas.

I tried getting closer and closer. It was night. Dark. Gloomy. Cold. Lucas gave max his sweater leaving him with with a thin shirt in the cold.

What he wore --> gave her the pink jacket and he wore a thin grew half sleeve 

What Max wore