♡ 𝒂 𝒍 𝒊 𝒗 𝒆 ( 𝒑𝒕 3 ) ♡

Continues from the last part (chapter 3) 

No ones POV: 

...............................................................................................................

"I think Max is definitely awake but is stuck inside and cant get out, so i have an idea that could work," El said with hope and everyone nodding. " vecna still has her under his mind so can I. So if someone who reads the letters to me i can imagine that place and bring some happiness and that gives me more energy to defeat vecna. So can you all from the upside down," El concluded. 

"Okay so who will go with who? you know since we have more people?" Steve asked.

"Who went last time in the upside down?" El asked.

"Me, Steve, Robin, and Dustin, " Nancy replied.

"Okay well Robin and Nancy come with me and the rest of you can go to the upside down? Okay?" El said while looking at their nervous faces. "Come on do this for Max, Do it for Lucas! ," El tried to convince them. Them groaning in response. 

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to go into the upside down?"Erica bugged in the silence.

"Oh, right Erica you can come with us, "El replied with an embarrassed look. Mike put his arm around El's waist.

Big time skip bc I'm too lazy lmao

Nancy had just finished reading Dustin's, Wills, and just now finishing Steve's letter and El reunited with Max which was crazy for the both of them since Max refused to believe what was happening and broke down in El's arms. El had just closed her eyes for a second but once she opened her eyes she was shocked to see the junkyard. She tried to nudge Max to see if she saw it too. Max slowly lifted her head up from the touch of her best friends fingers. She was also shocked. 

"Holy shit!" Max exclaimed as she tried to get up also helping El stand up. She went straight up to the bus and climbed the ladder remembering her and Lucas's talk in 1984. She missed him so much it hurt so bad to hear him talking to her everyday or even crying and her able to do anything. Yes she may have broken up with him but never really ever lost feelings for him. She explained it all in the letter because no way would she ever say it face to him. El slowly followed behind her climbing up the ladder and joining her up on top. 

"How's Lucas? Is he okay? Is he doing better? Is he hurt? Is he still talking to the party now?" All these questions Max needing to know. "Max, right now we need to focus on getting you out of here okay?" El tried distracting her because she knew it would ruin her mood if she were worried. Max knew that that was a 'no he is not okay, he's hurting' answer and sighed in response. She never wanted to hurt him or even worse break him and ruin his life. She felt a sudden burst of Adlerian and knew she needed to do this for her friends her boy . . . Lucas. "Okay," She got out. 

El noticed her mood and told Nancy to read the next letter from the real world. Nancy read out Mikes one. Them then teleporting to the school gym. But this one . . . this one was different. The energy it felt lost. Suddenly Max got pushed back to the wall while grunting. El was shook and turned around to be met with vecna. El didn't feel strong enough for sum reason but still fought back. Max slowly lifted her body up seeing El fighting for her life. Luckily since the upside down group was so big they had it under control and Vecna grunting while getting hurt and screeching in pain. El used this as her opportunity to tell Nancy to read the next one. It being hers, and teleporting to the mall. Max had a memory crash remembering what had happened  at star court in 85. She couldn't take it anymore and fell to the ground while crying. El felt even more weak. Why was she feeling weak? Why wasn't Max happy with this memory of her and Max? El couldn't process what was happing until Vecna showed Infront of her and took in charge of her while still grunting in pain from the attacks form the upside down.