♡ 𝒂 𝒍 𝒊 𝒗 𝒆 ( 𝒑𝒕 1) ♡

A B O U T .............................................................................................

How i hope max wakes up in season 5! might be a long one so there might be a few parts if you guys enjoy. Please vote and I'm so sorry its been over a week. School has been getting quiet stressful rn. Also follow my tiktok @mcgluvs ENJOYY!!!

No ones POV~

.............................................................................................................

After school Lucas would always be on his way to the hospital to always check up on Max. Since she's been in a coma for over a year everything in his life has gone to well ... shit!

The party has been trying to move on and go with their lives, although it has been hard. They do have more support now with all the teens and adults now. Well the only adults being Joyce and Hopper and ofc mommy STEVE! 

But out of everyone, everyone is mostly worried about Lucas. He just hasn't been himself much anymore. He has gotten a lot grumpier and moody but mainly just emotionless. he's had countless breakdowns and anxiety attacks some even in front of the party. He's  trying his best not to show it to anyone, but fails miserly since everyone askes THE question, "ARE YOU OKAY?" He now gets really annoyed by this question because no, no he's not okay and just by asking it makes him feel even more weak. He now understands Max's pain and trying to push him away. Just thinking about Max makes him feel like he's washing away into the cool Atlantic oceans. 

Eleven would come sometimes here and there but it would always be for the same reasons,

1) To see if she's awake.

2) To see if her brain is awake.

3) To talk to her and cry

LUCAS POV:

Today was hard ... really really hard. All i could think about was Max, and how she just laid in my arms broken and what i could've done to save . . . her. I almost felt tears about to fall from my eyes. I looked up sensing and dark shadow over my eyes. Lifting my head i could barley make out what i was seeing my eyes were too blurry from the tears forming in them. But i could tell it was a girl. A girl a bit tall with dark brunette hair barley touching her shoulders with an old white shirt with brown and orange lines from the neckline and the ends of the half sleeves. Denim jean pants with a brown belt and a light pinkish fuzzy jacket . . . it was el

Kind of what she was wearing without the accessories and hair.

I don't know what came over me but I just broke down right in front of her. I didn't feel like I didn't want to do it. It felt right to do that in front of her. I felt her arms wrap around my shoulders and her lightly sobbing on them. I meted into the familiar warmth of her jacket and sent. I knew she missed Max too and she was hurting too but it just never came across to me until now. 

Luckily i was sitting in the back and most people were just doing their projects while talking to their friends and not paying attention to us. The bell rang for home time and El slightly let go of me. I suddenly felt the cool air hit my warm chest El just wiping her fresh tears from her eyes. getting her stuff and waiting for me to get up. 

She whispered something just barley audible for me to hear. "I want to come see Max, I want to try again, try to find her and bring her back," I let my small smile grow across my face knowing that she has learned a little bit more English since last time. "okay :)" I replied in also a small whisper. I could tell she was determined to help me and make me better. She handed me a small brown paper bag you would get from the cafeteria and had a little bit of grease on it. I opened it and it was a grilled cheese sandwich. "Lucas, I know you haven't been eating so promise me from now on you eat okay?" Her voice broke. 

I let out a sigh and replied "I promise" i smiled at her concern and thoughtfulness for others. El is that one friend who would do anything for their friends. She's brave, kind, funny, selfless and very caring towards anyone I can't believe people would try and hurt her. She's always been like a sister too me. I cant believe i used to hate her. I do feel as  though we have become a lot closer like real siblings and I appreciate that so much and I never want to loose that. We have something we can both relate to. 

By this time we have reached to the end at the door. El got on her bike that hopper gave to her which was actually his other daughters Sara Hopper who had died cause of cancer. I got on my bike and we went off to the hospital. I decided to save my grilled cheese that El made me for later so it was in my bag.

Once we arrived everyone basically new us as'The people who wait for the girl to come back to life'  people Since well I come in everyday and El most of the time. The receptionist already had my name tag waiting for me but had to write another one for el. We walked over to the elevator in silence until the elevator opened and we went inside. "Thank you El," I croaked out.

"Thanks for what?" El replied clueless.

"Thank you for being here, For being such a good friend, Checking up on me, Making me food, and just being by my side through it all, I really appreciate that," I could feel tears well up in my eyes. "I know i'm pretty hard to deal with now and don't show much emotion and to be honest it's hard showing my feelings and i do really thank you for all this from the bottom of my heart, I hope you can tell and realise the impact you have on me, And how i actually feel a little bit better each day by just having someone by me. I want you to know that whatever your doing I do see and i want you to know that our not doing anything to waste your time on. So thank you," I ended just before the doors opened.

"Oh Lucas, You don't know how much that means to me, I always want to check up on my friends and make sure i'm trying my best and putting them first. I'm glad your realising that makes me feel more . . . more, more ac- accmlom- accomplished? " She ended with a smile as the doors opened and started walking to the room that was so familiar now i could go there with my eyes closed. As i opened the door i felt a calm re-freshened feeling go down my spine. Like a sense of Adlerian boost  up in me. It felt different I don't know why. "Hey Max, I umm I brought El here with me she wants to talk to you, I hope you can listen wherever you are i'm gonna leave you two alone okay? see you in a bit bye," I tried to make quick chat so it doesn't take too long and hopper doesn't gets mad at El or mike getting mad at me."See you El, Tell me when your done to come look for her." 

...............................................................................................................

AHHHHH IM SO EXITED FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINING. I FEEL AS THOUGH IM REPEATING WHAT IM SAYING SO I WANTED TO END IT HERE AND CONTUINUE ON NEXT CHAPTER. MAYBE MAX WAKES UP THEN? BUT I DO HAVE AN IDEA I THINK I GOT INSPIRED BY 

THANK YOU FOR 76 READS BTW 

THIS REQUEST COMES FROM @stloverrr45 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

COMMENT SOME MORE IDEAS TO ADD TO THIS STORIE