Organic Receptor and Council of Wells

Here is the first official chapter of Running Home to You!!! I hope you all enjoy it and as always please share your thoughts in the comments.

Damian's POV

"Damian?" I smile just hearing her voice

"Damian?" I smile just hearing her voice. I grab the tray of food and walk into Mother's room.

"I have nourishment, mother." I announce with pride. She smiles at me, and I can't help but notice the bundle in her arms. "Is this..."

"This is your sister Nora." Mother smiles brightly at me, and I place the tray down. I slowly approach her as she gives me a better look at my sister, but I step back as the baby's face is blank. "Damian? Is there something wrong?" I am lost for words, and the loud screeching sound is back.

"Ahhh!" I scream in pain. I drop to my knees, unable to stand.

"Everything is going to be alright." Mother smiles at me, and the baby is no longer in her arms. "Everything will be alright." I scream again as a sword pierces through Mother's chest.

"NO!" I cradle her lifeless body.

"Love is weakness." I look up with tears in my eyes at myself dressed like I used to in the League.

"What is this?" I mutter.

"You don't know?" This old version of myself circles me like I'm its prey. "You were once the most feared warrior no one dared to face."

"Still am."

"No, you're a weak and pathetic child who cries for his mother!" I run to attack myself but hit the wall instead, as they are no longer there.

"Too afraid to fight me like a man?"

"Never." He reappears, but this time dressed in Robin's uniform.

"What the fuck are you wearing? Why are you dressed like bird shit?"

"You could have been greatness. You could have been someone more than just Bruce Wayne's son. But instead, you threw that all away for what? So you could pretend that you're not a killer."

"I never forget what I am." I fire back, and he hits me with the end of his bo staff. I wipe the blood from my lip. "Is that the best you've got?"

"No." I stiffen as I hear that voice. I turn to find a version of my grandfather behind me. "My heir, how far you've fallen."

"You're not real. Neither of you are." I try to walk away from them, but they keep blocking me.

"You cannot outrun your past."

"Try me." I take off running, needing a moment to think, but they keep appearing all around me.

"You can run all you want, Damian." I stop and turn to face Eva as she speaks to me from a monitor. "But you'll never find your way out of here.