LOVE & BASKETBALL.

✩⋆

excuse any mistakes

LaMelo woke up to his bedroom door open and his new found guest gone. 

Being the gentlenigga that he was,  he let her sleep in his bed and he took the couch. It wasn't as bad as he thought it was gone be, but he for sure was never doing that again.

"Fuck." He sighed, the loud ringing from his phone suddenly induced a pounding headache. He started to ignore it figuring he should give his body some more time to recover but he caught a glimpse of his best friend's name pop across the screen.

⋆ 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍⋆ and Lamelo Ball have been running the streets since they were 10. During the week they use to terrorize the school together and on the weekends they'd hoop at their neighborhood park down the street. You know, bust these niggas ankles and take their money. (and once they got old enough they started taking they bitches too). They were so good, niggas thought they were gone make it out of LA and go pro, til .. til some shit happened that they never really talk about.

"Wassup, you straight my boy?" Lamelo laughed once the phone finally connected, Devin looked like he was just as tore up as he was. Eyes low, durag not even on, and he had those little crusts still in the corner of his eyes. Devin groaned getting up and walking over to the blinds, shutting the sun out. "Yea imma be good nigga, once I light this shit up." He pulled a blunt to his mouth, bringing the lighter to the tip of the rolled wood.

"Guess what?" He blew the smoke into the camera.

"What nigga?" Melo laughed as his friend instantly seemed to perk up about whatever news he had to tell him.

"I got some cutty last night." Devin smiled like he was Ant from ATL, all he needed was a box of cereal to make the scene complete.

"Anastasia know you got some?" 

Devin smack his lips, "Stop playing nigga, she finally gave it up." "About fucking time, seemed like she was never finna give you some ass."

"I told you I was gone get it nigga." "You better than me, fuck I look like waiting months to get some pussy." LaMelo shook his head. If she wasn't giving him at least head after the second link the bitch never hearing from him again.

"You on me bout some pussy, Vontae said you drove off with a dime last night. You hit?"

"I ain even hit man." "What's wrong with you nigga? She stank or some?" His eyebrows furrowed. LaMelo was never the type to turn down some new pussy.

"Naw nigga, It was Stasi friend."

"oohh ohh ohhh, um damn what's georgia peach name." Dev shook his head, ashing the blunt and heading into the bathroom.

"She said her name Blaze." LaMelo wasn't sure how true that was, bitches loved giving out fake names and that name was too random to be real.

"Yeaaaah, damn nigga since when somebody being Stasi friend stop you?" Devin was confused, there's been plenty of 'Stasi's friends' this nigga has hit, what's stopping him now?

"I mean I already hit Brookie while we was at the club, a nigga was tired after that."

"Where you hit her at?" "Her car, she got a Benz truck so you know I was in that hoe like... eh, eh, eh." LaMelo demonstrated how he was fucking her shit up last night, earning a laugh from the other end of the phone.  

"Damn nigga, how you pull that off?" 

"Cuz i'm HIM. Fuck you mean how?"

"I'm just saying I thought she was boujie, I ain think a hoe like that would wanna get cracked in the backseat."