ISSA PHOTOSHOOT.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊

✩⋆

Today was the photoshoot for the LaFrance Winter line promo. Stasi and I were in charge of making sure things ran smoothly on the front end, while Devin and LaMelo were of course in the shoot with a couple of their friends and ambassadors. Mostly everyone was signed in and getting changed, but there were a few people missing. 

"I thought he said it was going to be 10 people? We're missing two girls." I spoke looking through the two pink and white ambassador bags that were left on the table.

"They always fucking late don't worry about it." Devin shrugged his shoulders, chewing on a random straw from a McDonald's cup.  He looked around him before raising an eyebrow, "Wassup with you and DIP?" 

"Who?" I nearly mimicked the greatest Snoop Dogg meme of all time.

He chuckled lightly, "LaMelo man."

"Huh? What you mean? Nothing. You didn't tell Stasi about what happened did you?" I whispered. The day Devin caught me and LaMelo almost kiss, I made him promise to not tell Stasi about what he saw. He put that shit on his Aunt Patsy, so he better have kept that shit.

"Chill, georgia peach I ain green." He laughed,  "I'm just wondering cause it seem like y'all gotten close. I think yall would look good together."

"Be so forreal." I rolled my eyes.

"What? I am! Don't stunt none of that shit Stasi be on, if you like that nigga do you." 

"So he don't be running the streets?" I placed my hand on my hip and shifted my weight from the left foot to the right, dying to hear the lie he was finna tell me. 

"I mean.... I wouldn't say he in the streets." He rubbed his waves forward a couple times. "Maybe on the sidewalk or some." He laughed. "But, I think you could really change his mind though."

"Change whose mind?" Stasi asked walking up to us with the store iPad in her hand. "Change LaMelo mind.. about this trash ass music he put on." 

"Hey... I put this on." Stasi frowned. "Cleo Sol is not trash." "My fault bae." He puckered his lips. "It just don't fit the vibe right now."

I turned my head from the sickening site of the couple, scanning the store for LaMelo. He'd been so busy, I haven't really gotten the chance to speak to him today. But what Devin said had me wondering if it was true. Would LaMelo Ball leave the streets for me? Or was his bestfriend just talking him up so he could get some play? I honestly wouldn't mind getting to know LaMelo on that level, but I needed assurance that he wasn't finna play with my heart. I know how I get when it comes to men playing with me and I honestly don't want to go down that dark hole again. Would it even be worth it knowing that there's a chance I could get hurt again? Or worse lose my sanity?

"Bitch is that Brookie? And I know that better not be that bitch wit ha." Stasi, pinched my hand snapping me out of the rabbit hole my thoughts were pulling me into. Sure enough the bottle bitch live in the flesh walked through the front doors of LaFrance with a friend.

I'm assuming my presence was a shocker to her too, as a displeased look fell across her face as she walked passed Stasi and I like we were fucking mannequins and straight up to Devin. 

"Heeyyy Dev." "Wassup y'all." He nodded his head, before handing them the bags and telling them where to go change. The longer bottle bitch's friend spoke to Devin, the more steam that came out of Stasi's ears. It was only a matter of time before she blew up and honestly I didn't wanna be here when she did.