Hidden Talent

Hobie's POV

It's almost time for the concert to start and Gwendy isn't here. I swear if she doesn't- never mind. Gwendy comes rushing through the door " Im sorry im late!" She says trying to catch her breath. I laugh a little "Its alright, I don't believe in time anyway." She sighs and pushes me on stage "A bit rude to push inn't?" I say to her as she gets her drum sticks. I look around in the crowd and finally see miles. He's with that anime girl and... Pav? Why the fuck is he here? Oh yeah- Gwendy comes back and sits on her chair. I look back at her and give her a nod. We start the concert.

The song at the concert (I do not own this video): 

After The Song

Damn im tired and happy at the same time, when it comes to music I feel like myself. Me and Gwendy walk off stage and Gwendy almost screams "THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" I cover my ears so I don't go deaf form this girls voice. Miles walks up from nowhere "Hobie that was fire!" He high fives me "So where'd you come from?" I start looking around. Miles shrugged "The door" he points at the open door and then Pav walks in with Peni "You guys did good" Pav says smiling at Gwendy and then he walks over to me "You are a good singer" he said and rolled his eyes. I love seeing him upset. I rub his hair reply "Thanks love~" I see him blush and grab.my arm "Not the hair!" I smile at his annoyance. Peni smiles "Cute, I swear she's the type of girl who would write about us on wattpad or some shit. Miles and Gwendy exchange a look" So, Hobie " Gwendy starts. I alright know where this is gonna go. I cross my arms "Yes" I act like I care. She kept looking at miles and then said "What do you think of Pavi?" I shrug "if I have to put up with him, yes" Peni smiles "Put up with him in what context~" I blush and fight the edge to slap her "Oi! Low it!" I yell at her. She runs making sounds of excitement, im scared for her honestly.I can't stop thinking about that damn Pav kid. I pick up my guitar and leave them alone.

Pav's POV

Gwen had Ben annoying me to go see her concert with miles and Peni. When it is time or the concert I dress pretty casual but still fancy. Wait next to miles who is talk with Peni "Hello guys" I say as I sit down next to miles who waves back "Aren't you excited to see your boyfriend on stage?!" Peni asked me. I look up "I don't like him-" just then the lights turn off and I see someone push Hobie on the stage. Then Gwen comes out and sits at her drum set. Low-key Hobie is a good singer. Wait what am I saying!

After Song

 When the song is over i notice that Miles had disappeared. I lok at Peni "have you seen Miles" she shok her head "Nope" we both go to look for him. We hear talking in one of the rooms backstage and decide to see if thats Miles. When me and Peni walk in Miles was on the wall and going to the floor "You guys did good" I go to congratulate Gwen. I walk over to Hobie and look up after "You are a good singer" I said and rolled my eyes. He smiled at me, he's thinking something and I don't wanna know what it is. Then he puts his British germs in my hair by rubbing it "Thanks love~" he replies. I feel myself blush a little and grab his arm "Not the hair!" I see hin smile at my annoyance. I go to the bathroom and fix my messy hair. I look at myself in the mirror "What the freak" I sat down as my face turned red realizing what happened.