Missing 50101

Hobie's POV

Its morning, the worst part of the day, I hate having to get up and in the morning. .It's been 1 day sense me and Pav have talked, especially after I brought up his mom by accident. I decide to call him

*Calling...*

"Hello! Im not available right now, but leave a message if you want at the beep and ill call back bai!"

Fuck, he isn't picking up. I guess ill call Thai

*calling... "

T: Hello

H: Hey Thai, is Pav's phone dead?

T: Pav's phone is right here but he disappeared last night. He said he wad going for a walk and we haven't seen him sense, Gaya didn't see him at school today.

H: Oh shit

T: We'll Keep Looking for him.

H: Thanks, mate

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, bloody fuckin' hell. I text miles and Gwen and Peni that Pav is missing, maybe they have a idea of what to do.

IHateBeansOnToast: Guys, Pav's missing

GwenIsSlayingTheTransLife: really?!

MilesAndMilesFrom1610: No god...

CallMeNezukoAndIllSlapYou: Nooo😭

GwenIsSlayingTheTransLife: The watch says he hasn't left 50101

CallMeNezukoAndIllSlapYou: what if we tag him? Normally his phone goes off when we tag him

IHateBeansOnToast: I doubt that's gonna work

CallMeNezukoAndIllSlapYou: @Chai 

CallMeNezukoAndIllSlapYou: Nope

IHateBeansOnToast: Nah shit really?!

MilesAndMilesFrom1610: Let's all meet up at Pav's house and look for him

GwenIsSlayingTheTransLife: But how are we going to explain to Taiseem? 

MilesAndMilesFrom1610: We say that we received a missing person report and came to get clues on were he went

IHateBeansOnToast: 1610 has a good idea.

CallMeNezukoAndIllSlapYou: Let's do it!

GwenIsSlayingTheTransLife: Operation Missing 50101 is a go!

CallMeNezukoAndIllSlapYou: Yes!

MilesAndMilesFrom1610: 💀

IHateBeansOnToast: No-

I can't with them. I walk to Pav's house and I see miles, Gwen and Peni "Ready?" Peni says. We all nod. Miles knocks of the door "Uhm hello?" Taiseem says opening the door and looking at us. Miles looks at him "We received a missing person report, for a boy named Pavitra Prabhkar and came to get clues on were he went or what happened to him" I never knew his real name was Pavitra... Not a bad name. Taiseem lets us in and we look around his room and we find nothing, he has a lot of drawings of Miles and Gwen kissing. Im scared for pav, truly. We come back out and it's visible that Pav's aunt has been crying "Please... Bring him back." She tells Gwen and she nods. We look all over Mumbattan for him and we couldn't find him. He isn't at his school and his family nor the people have seen him. I sit on top of the same building that I sat on with Pav. I start to cry "It's alright man, well find him" Miles says, giving me a smile. I know that they are trying their best right now...just then we hear screams of the citizens and go to check it out. A building is on fire and they are trying their best to get everyone out. A woman starts screaming "My child is in there still!" But the fire fighters said that the way to the little girl is cover in burning rocks and walls. Gwen suggests we ho in there but Peni says its too dangerous for anyone. The building collapses and the poor woman starts crying like a baby. The firefighters try their best to find any survivors in the rubble. But so far... Nothing, it makes me think of Pav...