Love can be found through music.

I was sitting in one of the empty rooms when my Spidey senses went off and I heard footsteps. Im not going to do anything about it because it'it's a different Spidey sense then when you sense a villain. It was little pav, listening to me. I think he likes my music "You enjoyed the show eh mate?" He gives me a annoyed and embarrassed "No! My Spidey senses went off and I thought you were a villain" I nodded "Mine too, but knew it was you" He sits down in front of me and I look at him "You eva learn how to play guitar or played one?" He shakes his head "No" I nod "You play any instruments?" I ask him and he nods "I can play keyboard and trumpet" I look at me "You can play keyboardo?" He rolls his eyes at me, cute "Yes dumby" I smirk "Ey, we just talkin, don't gotta be so vex with me love" he stands up and glare at me "Your annoying" I smiles "Good" annoying the heck of him is fun. I get up and walk over to Pav and stare down at him, shortie "Your quite shorter than I thought you were." He looks up at me "Nah, really? Thats crazy!" Pav said sarcastically. I nod "Alright..." I walk away checking my phone, I got a notification and it's a text from Gwendy.

" I walk away checking my phone, I got a notification and  it's a text from Gwendy

Pav's POV 

After I fix my hair I start exploring the place, as I passed a door my Spidey senses went off and I heard a guitar playing. I slowly enter the room and I see Hobie, that makes sense why it went off. He was sitting on table facing the other way.  I sit there and watch him. He's not bad but still I don't mean that as a complement. He stops playing and says "You enjoyed the show eh mate?" I cross my arms "No! My Spidey senses went off and I thought you were a villain" Hobie nodded "Mine too, but knew it was you" I sit down in front of him and he looks at me "You eva learn how to play guitar or played one?" I shake my head "No" he nods "You play any instruments?" I nod "I can play keyboard and trumpet" he looks at me "You can play piano?" I roll my eyes "Yes dumby" he smirks "Ey, we just talkin, don't gotta be so vex with me love" I stand up and glare at him "Your annoying" he smiles "Good" I can't with this man right now.  Hobie gets up and walks over to me and stares down at me "Your quite shorter than I thought you were." I look up at im "Nah, really? Thats crazy!" I say sarcastically. He nods "Alright..." He walks away checking his phone. Suddenly my phone buzzes,  it's a text from Gwen.

 Suddenly my phone buzzes,  it's a text from Gwen