~Dance The Night Away~

Pav's POV

Me and Hobie decided to hang out for the night over at his place. We talked and laughed for awhile and then Hobie took out his guitar "Ima play a song for you" he started playing some song

 We talked and laughed for awhile and then Hobie took out his guitar "Ima play a song for you" he started playing some song

It's a vibe, you are judging me in judging you. The only thing is that Hobie keeps staring at me. I guess he's looking at something else. I just start singing some song in my head and keep dancing. Hobie stops playing "Your a good singer, you know that luv?" wait- I was singing out loud?! I sit down next to him and he hugs me "No need to be embarrassed luv!" My face just turns red so I look away from him. Oh my god- I had no idea "Come luv, look at me" I look at him and he laughs "Look how red your face is-!" I glare at him and he says "Thank god for being black so I don't become as red as you" well damn Hobie- I roll my eyes "You are a annoying person" Hobie patted me on the head "Thank you! I try!" Boy what- he then moves my hair from my face and I blush again "Omfg!" Hobie says as he keeps laughing at me and I cross my arms "I hate you" I hug my capybara plushie and then throw it at Hobie "What the bloody fuck was that for?!" He glares at me "I have no control over how my face turns red alright so shut your British ass up before I kill you"  He hugs me and says "Pavi you finally said a cuss word! Wait does that mean your mad at me-?" I shake my head "Calm down im not mad at you!" I say with a smile. He looks at his phone and then at me...that's the last thing I remember at least.

Hobie's POV

Me and Pavi decided to hang out for the night over at my place. We talked and laughed for awhile and then I took out my guitar "Ima play a song for you" I started playing a song that I had made up earlier.

I guess Pav liked the song because he started dancing. He looks so pretty right now, I kinda am staring at him-. Pavi starts singing some song in Hindi and keeps dancing. I stopped playing "Your a good singer, you know that luv?" He looked surprised. He sits down next to me and I hug him "No need to be embarrassed luv!" He's so embarrassed he won't look at me "Come luv, look at me" Pavi looks at me and I start laughing "Look how red your face is-!" He glares at me and I says "Thank god for being black so I don't become as red as you" He rolls his eyes "You are a annoying person" I patted him on the head "Thank you! I try!" I then move his hair from his face and he blushes again "Omfg!" I say as I keep laughing at him and he crosses his arms "I hate you" he hugs his capybara plushie and then throws it at me "What the bloody fuck was that for?!" I glares at him "I have no control over how my face turns red alright so shut your British ass up before I kill you" omg im so proud!  I hug him and say "Pavi you finally said a cuss word! Wait does that mean your mad at me-?" He shakes his head "Calm down im not mad at you!" He says with a smile. I look at my phone and then at Pav "Pavi we should-" he asleep- I pick him up and put him in my bed and sit down next to him. He hugs my leg and god damn does he have a grip. I finally get him off my leg and I go to sleep.