◇ Chapter 1 ◇

Recap from last chapter:

The Armory where all the weapons and battlesuit that you requested are here, although i do not why were here as far as i know my current battlesuit is fine unless...

"You have caught up now did you...(n/n)" she said as she opened the door of the armory. "(n/n)... this is no ordinary mission. This is an S-Rank mission that only you with S-Rank Valkyrie's must face..."

--------------------------☆ The call of the Overseer sama ☆------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(y/n)'s P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(y/n)'s P.O.V

"So that's why you have called me here Auntie Teri" i said to her as i look at her entered the armory. "I was supposed to send Rita but unfortunately she was too busy with her missions" she said as she sat down on the nearest stool she can sit on. I walked inside the armory and sit in the nearest chair.

"What about Durandal?" I said to her as she sighed. "She is busy as well with her father that if i disturb her Siegfried might go crazy on reason why i shouldn't disturb their family bonding" she said with a murderous aura around her.

"How about the other S-Rank Valkyrie's?" I said as i tried to calm her down. "Just like Rita, they are quite busy on their missions just to eradicate the remaining houkai beasts around the globe" she said as she puts her hand on her head just to soothe her nerves down.

"So that leaves me?" I said as i point at myself as she sighed for nth time. "Apparently, as you are the only one available right now" she said as she looked at me with concern. "Not only that this mission is so urgent to send one S-Rank valkyrie" she added as her murderous aura was let out once again.

"If only those superiors wait for about few days then maybe i will not send my precious (n/n) in this mission. I swear if something bad happen to you i will not hestitate to beat the crap out of them" i can hear Auntie Teri mumbles those words. I hold her hand with both of my hands and said.

 I hold her hand with both of my hands and said