◇ Chapter 2 ◇

Recap from the last chapter◇

Theresa looked at Dr. Tesla who was watching the conversation earlier. Theresa signals for Tesla to leave as she has something important to say to (y/n).

Understanding the signal she bows and leaves the room for the 2 to talk to. "Now i will say the info for this mission" Theresa with seriousness shows in her face.

----------------------------☆The Valkyrie's Mission☆----------------------------------

----------------------------☆The Valkyrie's Mission----------------------------------

(y/n)'s P.O.V

I listened to Auntie Teri as she is about to speak the info forthe mission that i have taken. "(N/n) as you know that this mission is not any ordinary valkyrie's that must take as it is dangerous for their and not only that but stronger enemies. Only that are your rank must take this mission as it is reported there is an high activity level of honkai beast that are surrounding there" she said in very serious while i listened to her taking in the info that has been said just now.

"So in this mission, they ordered you to investigate the area, eliminate the honkai's that are surrounding the area, and come back to Schicksal and report the incident that take place  there" she added as she sighed and look at me with concern in her eyes, my only reply to her was a smile.

She understands my smile that i will never back down from this mission as she returns a smile on her face. "If you ever had any problems and need assistance, you can always call Schicksal as we will give back up or assistance immediately to help you on your mission. This mission may take a while but i trust yoh to come back in one piece.." she said with a semi serious concern look at me and continue speaking.

"Are there anything that you didn't understand about the info of this mission?" she questioned while i shake my head in a left and right manner as i understand everything that she had said just now. "Alright then i will repeat the requirements that are needed in this mission. Investigate the area, eliminate all honkai beasts, and report back to Schicksal HQ in one piece" she said in serious tone as i looked at her with determination.

"Do you understand?" She questioned in a serious tone as i looked at her and respond "I understand, Overseer sama". "Glad to hear that miss (c/n)" she praises as she put her hands in front of her for me to shake hands and i accepted.

"Same to you as well Overseer sama" i said as we shake hands as it is formal to do so

"Same to you as well Overseer sama" i said as we shake hands as it is formal to do so. "Now that we agreed to this.." Auntie Teri said as she removes her hand on mine and continued talking "Your mission will start at Saturday". She looked at me and signal for me to change clothes as i can nod only at her.

I started walking to the changing room that was provided in armory and changed.

A few minutes later

I walked out the changing room with the box where i put the battlesuit. I look at Auntie Teri as she was only looking star's outside as it was no longer were the sun shines it's light. "(N/n) come here... i want to do something with your hair" she said while she taps the chair in front of the mirror signalling me to take a seat.

I followed what she said and sat down at the chair. She started brushing my silky (h/c) that was mix with white hair. The atmosphere was quiet but not to the point of where i get uncomfortable.

"(Y/n) remember what i said to you about the god keys..." Auntie Teri said breaking the silence around us. "Yes, i remembered what you had said at that time" i said as i look at her in the mirror as she starts braiding my (h/l) (h/c) with white locks.

"Good... i don't want you to experience of what the Kaslana's experience in the last 500 years. Not only that you had wield two god keys in your hand now so you better use those weapon with caution" she warned me as she was putting a (f/c) ribbon at the tie.

After she had done that, she put's her hand on my shoulder. "It's done.... just like what i thought braids suit you better" she said  smiling at me. I put my hand on top of her hand at my right shoulder. "Auntie... i promise to use those weapons with caution but...if ever something serious i might need to use those weapons" i said to her to lessen her worries after all i'm an S-Rank Valkyrie.

She sighed and removes her hands on my shoulder for me to stand up. "I know that (n/n)... after all you are my niece even though were not connected by blood but be careful on that even so" she said to me with her hands folded at her chest "just because your an S-Rank Valkyrie doesn't mean your stronger. You had a 50/50 chance on coming back alive here in Schicksal" she added from her previous response.

"Just be careful on that mission you never know what's gonna happen there" she advised to me with her concern tone. "I understand Auntie" i said to her with a calm smile on my face. She stared at me for a minute then shake it off 'what was that?'i thought. "You better rest now as you had only one day to relax from your previous mission" she said as she dismisses me to leave.

"Leave your battlesuit and weapons to me i'll order a valkyrie  to bring those at your dorm" she said as i follow and bow at her and say "have a wonderful night Overseer-sama" then leave the  armory.

Flashback ended

"So that's how it went huh?" Bianka said to me while i look at the star's in the sky, admiring them from a far. "Overseer sama is really worried i mean it's an S-Rank mission right?" She question me as i respond to her "Yeah a mission where you can only get out alive in 50% chance might as well be a miracle if you come back with no injuries".

She hummed in approval on my response. "Well what country are you dispatch on this mission?" she asked to me i chuckle at her. "What are you chuckling about huh (c/n)" she asked with a confusing tone. I can imagine what her face looked like right now. "Nothing though have you been listening earlier at my story" i said to her.

I can hear silence from the other side. "Bianka-san you there?" I asked her as she had been sileny for quite some time now. "I'm still here.. just sleepy" she said as i can hear her yawning from the other side. "Oh my, no wonder why you were asking that question. You should rest now Durandal san" i said in a worried tone.

Why should she be calling right now when she is so tired from all her work. "Answer my question first then i'll rest (c/n) san" she said in a tired but bossy tone. My oh my this woman sometimes use her rank just to get her answers.

"Hai hai i'll answer you question now Durandal sama" i said in a teasing tone just to tease as i know she doesn't like me calling her that only Rita- san can do that. I ship those two so much that i even made a shrine for this to come true...kidding.

"(Y/n)... do not call me that and just answer my question" Bianka said in a bossy tone. I can feel that she is embarassed by her nickname that i address right now. "Alright no need to be bossy Durandal san" i said to her.

I can hear mumble the words 'you better be' as i giggled at her. "Now answer my question (y/n)" she said as she getting tried from all this chit chat."it will happen at..." i said to her. "Huh i didn't hear it clearly (y/n) please speak louder" she said as i sighed and said loud and clear for her to hear.

"It will happen at Rome...."
------------------------------------------------◇☆◇--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Word count: 1408 words
Have a wonderful day/night

Author shimizu, shining off☆